Aaron Paul Discovers Bryan Cranston Living in Breaking Bad RV

Saw this the other day, so funny. Great execution. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years.

In real life it’s the opposite. Aaron Paul hasn’t had a decent role in awhile and needs money.

I’ve heard The Path was a good show, and that he was good in it. I haven’t seen it though.

These two guys need to do a movie together. They have perfect on-screen chemistry (no pun intended) with both drama and comedy.

It reminds me of Will Smith and Carlton from The Fresh Prince. They worked perfectly together on that show, and never worked together again although the fans would have LOVED it.

Closest thing I have to offer.

Closest thing I have to offer.

Bryan Cranston is a skilled actor, but that other guy is just obnoxious. He was the reason I could never get into Breaking Bad.

Still wish they would have killed jessie on BB.

Rat bastard.

Really? I kind of thought he was taken advantage of and screwed over by a lot of people, especially Walt. I mean ya, in the end he turned on Walt and ratted him out. But all along the way he kind of got manipulated by Walt & Gus.

man........Breaking Bad....

I think its the only show that is so amazingly good, that I DONT want to rewatch it. That doesn't make sense right? I guess if I tried to explain it, it was just so perfect that I dont need or want to rewatch it. The memory of how amazing it was binge watching it doesn't need to be touched. If I watched it again, it would be ever so slightly less amazing, and I dont want it to cloud the perfect memory.

man........Breaking Bad....

I think its the only show that is so amazingly good, that I DONT want to rewatch it. That doesn't make sense right? I guess if I tried to explain it, it was just so perfect that I dont need or want to rewatch it. The memory of how amazing it was binge watching it doesn't need to be touched. If I watched it again, it would be ever so slightly less amazing, and I dont want it to cloud the perfect memory.

Speaking as someone who watched it week-to-week whenever a new season debuted, it may have been the better means to experience Breaking Bad rather than marathoning the entire series.

If you watched one episode a day, allowing each's events to sink in, it'd be more enjoyable to watch the series rather than binge-watching it again.

It's one of the greatest TV series of all time.

giphy.gif
i thought the first 2 seasons where good, then it fell off the cliff for me. got as far as season 4 before i called it quits. i have no urge interest in trying to finish it, or rewatch it.

Back