Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: I forgive Conor

its not that hes talkin to old ppl, but its the way its worded sounds like somethin out of game of thrones

Its hard for you to understand but muslim societies have " ulama" or religious scholars that learned their whole life and have knowledge and experience.

So they speak with those people and ask them for a advice.

I myself live in western society and am native european so i know thats ehole another world out there

Its hard for you to understand but muslim societies have " ulama" or religious scholars that learned their whole life and have knowledge and experience.

So they speak with those people and ask them for a advice.

I myself live in western society and am native european so i know thats ehole another world out there
There is some equivalent in western society, but most remain in the religious circles. Even the 'secular' ones have religious underpinnings (AA, Masons, Shriners, et al)

We have seen an uptick in Mentoring which is similar, but lacks a plurality that would be helpful. But this new generation seems to be suspicious of the older generations.

>hangs out with chechen dictator murderer
>proceeds to give yoda-tier peace message

I really hope there is a rematch, just to see the clusterfuck that sherdog becomes in case McGregor makes the right adjustments and this defeat fuels him to stop fucking around with side businesses and social media.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

Its a wet dream of you

>hangs out with chechen dictator murderer
>proceeds to give yoda-tier peace message

I really hope there is a rematch, just to see the clusterfuck that sherdog becomes in case McGregor makes the right adjustments and this defeat fuels him to stop fucking around with side businesses and social media.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg
Conor will never, ever, get a rematch. HAAAAA

There is some equivalent in western society, but most remain in the religious circles. Even the 'secular' ones have religious underpinnings (AA, Masons, Shriners, et al)

We have seen an uptick in Mentoring which is similar, but lacks a plurality that would be helpful. But this new generation seems to be suspicious of the older generations.

Its different because in west those figures lost influence and power because of seculars, so they act in small circle and are limited to philosophical matter

but there, those men have influence in shaoing minds and societies, but still less power then few centuries ago

I await the wisdom of the Celtic Sage Tony Mcgregor, Father of Mystic Welfare Recipient

Why is it that when one person behaves poorly toward another, that there is always one person saying, "I wonder what would have happened if the roles were reversed?"?
They weren't reversed. I find CMcG's bus attack to be reprehensible and a blight on the low reputation of the sport.
I find Khabib's attack after the fight to be reprehensible and a blight on the lowered reputation of the sport.

We should endeavor to view each incident with context but not excuses. Both men have behaved like boys.
I agree. Both behaved like little boys.

I bet Conor is breathing a sigh of relief.

Abdulmanap just took death warrant off conors head.

Those traditional cultures don't play that insult father/family/religion shit. It's a matter of honor that must be avenged.

This the same dude that will 'punish' his 30 year old grown man of a son? LOL. Who gives a flying fuck what he says or thinks? haha. As if Kavanaghs opinion would matter either. lol tell the old man to shut the fuck up unless he's getting in the cage.

Many... I come from a country with a majority muslim population..

If you offered them alcohol & mocked their religion like conor did, you'd probably get shot.

Only westerners like you think you can insult someones religion and be "forgiven". These people literally die for their religion.

You're fucking stupid.

Being literally willing to die for your religion is pretty fucking stupid too, TBH.

I don't know the mn, but in the past he has shown himself as pretty unreasonable (one of his guys lost to a Kazakh fighter and he "jumped" into the cage to say that judges are corrupt blahblahblah). But he he has shown some wisdom here. Conor and Khabib have nothing to fight for in the "real" world and outside of the cage.

I think his statement will bring the tension down before it goes overboard.

Conor did say it was only business, in the heat of the moment Khabib couldn't understand it.

Tony should fight Khabib next, although I love the rematch thought.

Back