News According to Dana, we won't get a new main event for UFC 300: "We've gone through a lot of s***"

At the end of the day, 300 is an arbitrary number and maybe with the everyone's schedules it wasn't plausible to keep every 100th numbered UFC as a spectacle forever
False. They over stacked 299. This all could have been somewhat avoided. All that was needed was to book MVP vs Holland and theyd have an excuse for a "super fight"

Dana should have just made Charles vs Arman a five rounds mainevent, for the belt, if none of the champs don’t want to fight or is not able to make the scedule they need for this event.

Went from being mega hyped for 300 to pretty meh.. there was supposedly this mega fight as main and still nothing . Still a good card but not even post Bone/DC good on paper now in terms of hype

You're gonna announce two more fights for UFC 300?

Yes Sir

So the main event and co-main event, or another bout?

The co-main event and another one

Any date for announcement?

No, listen. I'd announce it now if we had it. We've gone through a lot of crazy shit trying to put this fight together so... It's been interesting.

Ya maybe pay the fucking fighters more and they'd probably sign for big fights...ud think theyd pay them alittle more cuz its a marquee event aka UFC 300 ... But probably not in reality...Dana be like your on a contract ..this is an opportunity for you to shine at UFC 300 kid

in other words dana is being cheap again lol.
Why is everybody attempting to play dumb, you know how dana white is.
hey dana ITS CALLED "<{smellit?}>SHOW ME THE MONEY"

make it 5 million to show -10 mil for show and win and i bet dana wouldnt be able to keep his phone from ringing.

Should I go to the next power slap press conference to ask Sherbro suggested questions?
The Durango is literally a mile from my house.
Ask him why he won't book a main event for UFC 300, and ask why he won't let Conor fight?

False. They over stacked 299. This all could have been somewhat avoided. All that was needed was to book MVP vs Holland and theyd have an excuse for a "super fight"
300 is just as stacked as 299.

You're gonna announce two more fights for UFC 300?

Yes Sir

So the main event and co-main event, or another bout?

The co-main event and another one

Any date for announcement?

No, listen. I'd announce it now if we had it. We've gone through a lot of crazy shit trying to put this fight together so... It's been interesting.

The last line makes me think he's talking about DDP/Izzy/Khamzat. And if it's not the main event but the co-main, that tells me Interim title, with either 115 title or BMF title headlining over it.

Izzy vs Khamzat would be huge but they probably can't get Khamzat I'm the USA. WME doesn't want to, but they may have to settle for Strickland vs Izzy 2.

Because belal would record himself cry wanking and send it to Dana everyday.

oh-no-anyway.gif

Ya maybe pay the fucking fighters more and they'd probably sign for big fights...ud think theyd pay them alittle more cuz its a marquee event aka UFC 300 ... But probably not in reality...Dana be like your on a contract ..this is an opportunity for you to shine at UFC 300 kid
yeah i really doubt this specific issue is all about money.

seems like they have an
unreliable conor
unready jones who wont fight unless its a washed up stipe
khamzat who has a built in excuse of ramadan (doubt anyone would want that excuse over their head)
izzy who may not want to fight at LHW
alex who may struggle to make Welterweight again
DDP who might not be ready

Justin and Max isn't a terrible main event, or a terrible card overall. It's also kind of the UFC's fault for putting high hopes on every UFC 100, 200, 300 400, etc. event. It's really just a number isn't it? Not to mention 299 looks tastttty.
I think 198 or 199 was a loaded ass Brazil card too if I remember correctly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back