according to John Mccarthy MMA and UFC survived because of sherdog

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Wheres my cheque you fucking bald goof

Yup I believe that. These forums keep the sport alive for many, even in 2019. I've had periods where I have drifted away from MMA because of life changing and just not the time to keep up with everything, but sherdog always had me interested and there are so many awesome and cool people I have met on here over the years. GOAT forum, not only MMA, but forums period.

Yup I believe that. These forums keep the sport alive for many, even in 2019. I've had periods where I have drifted away from MMA because of life changing and just not the time to keep up with everything, but sherdog always had me interested and there are so many awesome and cool people I have met on here over the years. GOAT forum, not only MMA, but forums period.

source.gif

And now it's a troll forum.

i mean, even back in the day when i signed up there were lots of trolls. but just back then most posters knew each other the way you know people around the neighborhood. now sherdog has so many people you can't keep track.

Rogan can talk all the shit he wants, but he knows Sherdog is partially responsible for the UFC's success.

I wasn't even wrong though but that's cool, you can leave this conversation thinking that. You can't convince me that the word now spans a decade and a half. Have a nice night, bud!

No, it doesn't state how long but just states that it's currently the case.

Your post was based off of a false assumed expectation. (That "now" has anything to do with length of time.) It just means "currently".

And the opposite is also true:
Sherdog survived because of MMA lol

Somebody mention dana white here
I need my paycheck

Ive been here had my first acct at 2008

Back