International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

I know man, the internet can be brutal but you and I both know "normal" shit talk is fighting words in civilian life... the really "funny" stuff gets you banned on sherdog and an FBI agent assigned to your IP

The longer you've been on Sherdog the more chances the mods give you.

I just got off dubbs for a month for something, according to the rules, the mods could have justly banned me for. I said what needed to be said to the absolute worst of the worst of the WarRoom bottomfeeders.

I pressed my luck, and while I don't regret it I don't plan on receiving several chances next time.

So no, there's no 'FBI agents assigned to my OP.'

And if there was, they'd definitely be...

OIP.2l2EicddX48IY0YJ59hStQHaPI

No disrespect to the fella. Took it like a champ. But no, lighting yourself on fire for any reason, is not rational thinking by any stretch. It is decidedly insane.
I've been perusing his alleged Reddit history.

His thoughts on sanity: "Sanity is a myth constructed to justify brainwashing and marginalization of people who cannot or will not conform."

<BC1>

I've been perusing this guy's alleged Reddit history.

His thoughts on sanity: "Sanity is a myth constructed to justify brainwashing and marginalization of people who cannot or will not conform."

<BC1>
The poor brainwashed fool died screaming to death in an inferno of his own doing, over people who wouldn't piss on him if he was...well, you know. It's pretty sad. I only hope the military takes a long hard look at some of the people they've been enlisting. He ain't the only nutter in the bunch who has been effected by that war, but at least he only took himself out. I'd imagine there are more looking at their rifles and the American flags on their fellow soldiers' uniforms...

I'm sure any family member or close friend of a suicide victim is watching the praise being thrown this guy's way and reliving their trauma all over again. Congrats assholes.

Well, 'Palestine isn't free,' and the entirety of the Jewish population of Israel hasn't been genocided... yet.

Lets see how long that lasts.

<Fedor23>
Darn, I really thought some white privileged kid having a meltdown (literally) would have been the event that would finally resolve this beef between the Jews and Palestinians.
<Fedor23>

Back