International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

here is his reddit account.

the man was a pudding brained anarchist that joined the military

believed Israel has "no right to exist" and that Hamas are freedom fighters.

Said he couldn't condemn their actions on October 7th and that there is no such thing as an Israeli civilian, and they are oppressors and are essentially greenlit:

Hey so I am not Palestinian an am in no position to endorse or condemn Hamas' actions. That being said, neither are most people, and there are a lot of very confidently ignorant opinions being thrown around.

There are no Israeli "civilians" or tourists who have no part in the oppression of Palestine. That idea doesn't make any sense and betrays a lack of understanding of what the oppression of Palestine even is. Israel is a settler colonialist apartheid state. All of its residents or their immediate forebears have moved there specifically to settle on stolen land. Land whose people are being cornered and cleansed just a few miles away, or right next door in the case of the West Bank. There are no Israelis without the genocide of the Palestinian people.

To bring this into stark relief, there is the example of the music festival which the liberal states and media have made such a point of clutching their pearls over. "A music festival! How could it get more innocent than a music festival!?" That music festival was happening just three miles from Gaza, within site of the border wall. Imagine a similar event happening in the early days of the colonization of North America. Can you or I really say that Indigenous people are wrong for retaliating against colonizers who are rubbing their domination in their face?

celebrated US solider deaths in Jordan with meme shit posts.

Nothing of value lost.

Last edited:
I, and the rest of my degenerate brethren on here know damn well the jokes on here are tame compared to what's being said in military barracks across the world re: this incident.

I feel bad for his family.

Oh I remember my days of the barracks very vividly, and I'd say the world of the internet is just as savage.

That Mortal Kombat Scorpion mash-up is of the same 'roasting' we would have come up with.

Edit - His family are the real victims of the situation.

Some leftist on twitter said "I hope this isn't how his family remembers him."

I replied - "Exactly how are they going to forget the footage hundreds of millions of people have seen - of their son/brother/grandson setting himself on fire and screaming? That is branded upon their minds and is impossible to forget until they die."

Police reaction is a classic

GHPi2a-QXw-AA31ck.jpg
Stop resisting!

Your certainty that something exists (when in fact, no certainty of any kind exists) is precisely the same thing you're speaking to. This is the hypocrisy you fail to see. You're one of the most biased posters here, let's be real.

Lashing out with claims of "lying" is hilarious, considering my statements are merely my opinion.
Oh that's very funny because I argue the exact same point with those topics. Doesn't matter if it's Bigfoot or god.

I argue that certainty is a false position and that all we can do is be open to the possibilities based on the accounts present. The only exception is that people with direct experience can be certain even if the scientific community can be.

This is perfectly consistent with what I argued in this thread which makes you a bold faced liar.

But you know that and you're just trying to save face now because you're a petty small human being.

Here is a quote from post 1222 rpage flat earth thread. It will sound identical to what I have argued here.

"You have my position wrong again.

I think it's okay if you choose not to accept anything until it's been proven in a lab. I think that is a reasonable and reasoned position for you to take. I do not believe it is a necessary position to take... and I believe it is reasoned and reasonable to take a different position.

I hope this helps, but I know I've stated it at least 15 times in this thread so it's interesting you still don't know my position."

@Natural Order notice the edit above proving my position.

Last edited:
wait a minute. apparently the dude set himself on fire and killed himself while someone else had a gun trained on him wtf?!

well if you can nuke a hurricane to change its course, you can shoot somebody to put out a fire i guess.

yo rick.....your house is on fire bro.....

started-blasting-gun.gif

1*qtqh6Gf6aauW6Ut0JgBlnw.jpeg

I've no idea his mental state to be fair but yes, some people with strong conviction do such things
And that makes them "sane"? A lot of religious nutters have "strong convictions" to do self harm in the name of a cause as well.

Just because he was some mysterious monk who lived in the mountains away from most human contact, doesn't make one of sound mind, when they light themselves on fire. In fact, it might've been his lack of human interaction and living life to its fullest, that caused him to think it was a good idea to light himself on fire in an effort to save a world that would largely ignore his "protest".

No disrespect to the fella. Took it like a champ. But no, lighting yourself on fire for any reason, is not rational thinking by any stretch. It is decidedly insane.

He died and he will be forgotten within a few days with how quickly news cycles go and how short the memory of most are. He died for no reason, it is a shame someone did not learn about this and get to him and help him before he was able to end his life.

By the way, Hamas sympathizers on twitter have been using another tactic to turn Aaron Bushnell into a martyr.

Constantly stating "His last words were 'Free Palestine!"

Its a useful propaganda tactic, to pretend Bushnell died on the spot, but he actually died many hours later. Approximately 8PM eastern US time.

Am I saying he regained consiousness and spoke sometime throughout the day? No information about that.
Am I saying he remained unconsciousness from the place of the incident, to his time in the ER room at the hospital, until his death? No information about that.

What I am saying is the Hamas-symathizers couldn't care less about whats true, and they couldn't care less about Aaron Bushnell. What matters to them is their propaganda, and they see Bushnell's suicide as a means to an end.
Nothing more.

Oh I remember my days of the barracks very vividly, and I'd say the world of the internet is just as savage.

That Mortal Kombat Scorpion mash-up is of the same 'roasting' we would have come up with.

Edit - His family are the real victims of the situation.

Some leftist on twitter said "I hope this isn't how his family remembers him."

I replied - "Exactly how are they going to forget the footage hundreds of millions of people have seen - of their son/brother/grandson setting himself on fire and screaming? That is branded upon their minds and is impossible to forget until they die."

I know man, the internet can be brutal but you and I both know "normal" shit talk is fighting words in civilian life... the really "funny" stuff gets you banned on sherdog and an FBI agent assigned to your IP

The shit I laughed at as a 21 year old E3 vs how I'd react now... gotdamn I'm glad I grew up and cell cameras didn't exist

Last edited:
Back