ADCC 2013 Discussion

I was rooting for Buchecha, but Cyborg deserved to get that gold after all these years.

Sounds pretty crazy. Also, I just remembered Keenan and Lister were in the same training camp together.

I'm really happy for Cyborg. A grappler I will always support.

Thanks for all the play by plays guys, have just had to catch up in the morning again due to the timing for us.

So awesome to hear. Cyborg deserves it. Hard working vet shows the new blood they'll have to stay on their toes.

Sounds like it was a great match too.

sorry guys, i went to sleep, and something made the streams fails...

Caio Terra posted a weird question on his Facebook

Please give me your honest opinion: was the buchecha and cyborg real?

I think if they were faking they should be actors cause I personally couldn't tell. But I heard many people saying otherwise. If you watched, please let me know.

Btw congrats to every one who competed, going to China is super hard and I hope everyone had an amazing experience out there! OSS to these warriors!

It actually did cross my mind since they did the Buchecha DVD together but you know whatever. I'm just happy that Cyborg finally won.

Damn, you're right. That DVD was shot at Cyborg's academy...

But a lot of these guys have trained together. Vinny Magalhaes trained with Team Lovato, but I'm sure Vinny didn't want to lose to Jared Dopp like he did

Damn, you're right. That DVD was shot at Cyborg's academy...

But a lot of these guys have trained together. Vinny Magalhaes trained with Team Lovato, but I'm sure Vinny didn't want to lose to Jared Dopp like he did

I guess the insinuation would be that Buchecha let him win without Cyborg knowing about it because they are friends and he knows how much it would mean to Cyborg and his legacy. So not a work but Buchecha didn't go 100% while Cyborg was going 100% would be the theory.

But there's really know way to ever know something like that so just give Cyborg his moment and don't try to diminish it like Caio is doing. And even if Buchecha did something like that without Cyborg knowing that would just show what a great friend he is. I really don't care it's not like Buchecha just laid down.

I guess the insinuation would be that Buchecha let him win without Cyborg knowing about it because they are friends and he knows how much it would mean to Cyborg and his legacy. So not a work but Buchecha didn't go 100% while Cyborg was going 100% would be the theory.

But there's really know way to ever know something like that so just give Cyborg his moment and don't try to diminish it like Caio is doing. And even if Buchecha did something like that without Cyborg knowing that would just show what a great friend he is. I really don't care it's not like Buchecha just laid down.

A more likely theory would be that a chunky dude named "Cheeks" gassed after several long matches that went the distance.

A more likely theory would be that a chunky dude named "Cheeks" gassed after several long matches that went the distance.

Yes, and it has been pointed out previously that the biggest weakness to Buchecha's balls-to-the-wall style is that it gets harder for him the longer the tournament goes on.

So Buchecha would be giving away an historic double gold at his first Adcc to let win a friend who isn't even a teammate?

Buchecha didn't looked the same as always and we agree, but I tend to believe he just gassed out.

Back