Adesanya has gyno on his right chest

I know not directly fight related, but wouldn't it be hilarious that if someone pops for PEDs during this fight, and it isn't Costa?

He has never had that before. Not accusing him of using steroids, but it is highly unusual to develop later in life randomly.

Either way, I just hope for a good fight.
It's also highly unlikely to develop it in such a short amount of time isn't it? Should be a more gradual process

They are looking like my titties when I bend over to do upright rows in the gym.

It’s gyro.

whatever. He had a flawless victory tonight. Costa didn’t touch him. One of the most one sided “big” title fights.

It's definitely weird to have Gyno on just one pec, usually when Guys get it, it happens during puberty during the Hormonal Imbalance phase, most of the time our Hormones balance out, but for the unlucky few(Me) you start to develop breast tissue in each breast.

Adesanaya is too old to start going through a hormonal imbalance phase, this has to be something else.

maybe he tore a pectoral or smth. one-sided gyno developed during such a short period? Never heard of it.

I think Adesanya and his team would know how obvious and suspect it is and either aren't concerned cause it's caused by something else, or they have a more than good enough excuse in their back pocket.

Not saying that it was but. . .

It looked "different"

Back