Under review Ads pushing the formatting around

It's pretty bad. I've been getting ads about a product for females to shave their genitals and not get ingrown hairs.. WHY
Funny, I googled "smooth pitches" for business meetings & now get the same ads:)

trap-its-a-trap.gif

So they decided after people complaining about the ads, that they'd double them?

Holy shit, there's so many that I can barely type without accidentally hitting one popping up from the side.

And when you hit one you have to start all over with the post or reply.

They were bad enough when the new version first rolled out, but this shit is ridiculous.

Don't worry I know nothing will be done about it, nor do I want to give an ad blocker my information...so Im just saying its fuckin dumb at this point.
Brave browser blocks them quite well sir.

I switched from chrome after the big shut down event. It is much better for me on Brave

I mean, yeah. Ads are going over ads, constantly re-shifting the screen to make room for new ones. It has made the website cumbersome and slow.

Even as I write this the screen looks like THIS.

Attachments

• Sherdog Ads.jpg
    Sherdog Ads.jpg
    950.1 KB · Views: 20
just start using Brave

Too many ads that's it no more content

This is a forum we are the ones creating the content

I'm not gonna be nickel and dimed to post on a message board. I will no longer support ads by using plain chrome. Only as blockers from now on on this site in particular. No more ad moneys

No more content until the ads calm down
There are THIRTY ONE ads on my page right now. 1 pop up, 30 regular ads. That's too many you lost a user and poster who makes 300+ post threads

Peace

Can someone do something about the ad's that pops up everytime you try and post? Send the info to the proper authorities. It pops up directly in front of where you have to write. It's enough that they're a trillion ad's already, but the ad's constantly popping up when writing makes this place extremely frustrating to use. It was never like this before the update, please fix it, thank you.

Also I'd pay for a membership again but not to get rid of ad's, that's extortion at this point imo.

I get no ads. Maybe cuz of platinum, maybe cuz of adblocker.

I can say though, that the combination leaves you with no ads.

Ads suck badly. I don't have ads on here but the YouTube ads drive me insane. You have my sincerest sympathy sir

I mean, yeah. Ads are going over ads, constantly re-shifting the screen to make room for new ones. It has made the website cumbersome and slow.

Even as I write this the screen looks like THIS.

We have ads going over other ads and actual messages / forum UI
ijnlnhQ.png
Thank you for these screengrabs, fellas. Getting tech attention on this.

To all whose user experience is being impacted by ads dislocating page elements or then almost completely covering the board, I promise we're looking into it. Thank you so much for calling this community home and sticking with us as we iron this out.

Why is sherdog spaming me with a new add after each site I go to. Like each new page opened new add. Spammy hard to click away. What is wrong with you

Is it just my phone? In the last month on this site I have ads hitting from every angle. 2 or 3 at a time. Lower bar, side pop op, entire border of phone sometimes. Unusable in every sense of the word.

Back