AEW Double Or Nothing 2022, Live PPV Thread

Who Walks Out Of Double Or Nothing As AEW World Heavyweight Champion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say that was my favourite Double or Nothing
Being the most anticipated match on the card, and after such a long, great build, I wanted more than just Wardlow squashing MJF. I would like to know what they would have done if they weren't apparently writing MJF off of TV.

Hardys v. Bucks was basically as good as it could have been.

The House of Black match was awesome. Only A level match on the part of the card I've seen so far.

Ana Jay v. Jade was terribad. Glad to see Athena, but lazy booking on her debut.

Cole v. Joe was not good. Everything about the match looked awkward and unbelievable. Cole should have needed a lot more than just a distraction to beat Joe. He looked like he was physically incapable of even rolling Joe over for the pin.

Ruby Soho v. Brit Baker was fine.

That's as far as I've gotten, but I've heard the Punk match is sloppy.

Last edited:
Being the most anticipated match on the card, and after such a long, great build, I wanted more than just Wardlow squashing MJF. I would like to know what they would have done if they weren't apparently writing MJF off of TV.

Hardys v. Bucks was basically as good as it was could have been.

The House of Black match was awesome. Only A level match on the portion of the card I've seen so far.

Ana Jay v. Jade was terribad. Glad to see Athena, but lazy booking on her debut.

Cole v. Joe was not good. Everything about the match looked awkward and unbelievable. Cole should have needed a lot more than just a distraction to beat Joe. He looked like he was physically incapable of even rolling Joe over for the pin.

Ruby Soho v. Brit Baker was fine.

That's as far as I've gotten, but I've heard the Punk match is sloppy.
The middle of the card when the Owen Hart finals started was the roughest, for sure. Everything else was good to great imo.

The Punk match had it's sloppy moments and was probably the wrong type of match for the position on the card, but as a standalone match was pretty good .

Maybe I was running off a high when I said it was my favourite but it's definitely between this and the first DoN

Don't snitch, bitch

fTRY3Y9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back