After Chael "P" Sonnen (R)...

if he beats Fedor he should return to the ufc vs GSP or Nick

tumblr_mseuxdvHPG1rqb68fo1_500.gif

In Chael P Sonnen we trust.

It's 2018 and people still like Chael Sonnen.

What a time to be alive

Love Chael, but unless Fedor breaks his toe and the round ends before Chael gets finished, I can't see Chael P. coming out victorious.

I could see Chael winning just like he beat Shogun

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Let me catch my breath. Did you just say that Chael beats Fedor? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........Oh my god dude. You're killing me here.

Chael has plenty of experience breaking down GOATs and p4pers.
Filho got it, Anderson lost his chin, Shogun tapped, Wand bit the dust after running from USADA and STILL lost to Chael P, and then, even Jonny Bones Jones got a last second panic stoppage or he was done. Bones started roiding after that fight.

What exactly makes you so certain that Chael won't beat Fedor?

Chael has plenty of experience breaking down GOATs and p4pers.
Filho got it, Anderson lost his chin, Shogun tapped, Wand bit the dust after running from USADA and STILL lost to Chael P, and then, even Jonny Bones Jones got a last second panic stoppage or he was done. Bones started roiding after that fight.

What exactly makes you so certain that Chael won't beat Fedor?

The fact that Ones's Chael and the other's Fedor...

I think Chael could easily make it to the next round. But after that, he's got virtually no chance.

Vanquishes the Russian threat and sends meat head back to JV Sqaud, will Dana bow to the American Savior when he returns to UFC to capture the 185 belt??
Absolutely... Dana will be so happy to have him back that tears will actually be shed.

He will be bumped right to the top of the rankings & given an immediate title shot against whomever the interim champion is at the time.

Last edited:
The greatest HW of all time vs Fedor? What a fight

Back