"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

PPV buy rate? Lowest UFC gate in that venue!

I don't get the issue. Exactly why should Dana have been ecstatic? So he didn't give Tyron a rim job after the fight.

Sell half a million PPV's, then come back. You will HIGHLY LIKELY get some cheese to go with your whine!

Granted he’s got good hair genetics, but it’s not totally impervious to DHT like Diego Sanchez. If you look closely you can see gradual temple recession over the last 10 years, not by much, but noticeable enough for those who pay attention.

7Fp5aTI.jpg

i enjoy your expert and well documented posts about balding (i say, as a bald myself lol).

If this is true, Dayna White is a true piece of garbage

So happy for fighters like T Wood , Diaz and Stipe, and any other fighter who cucks him every chance they get.
are you happy for conor too? he owns him at every turn.

I'm not saying that Dana is a fan of Tyron, and I'm not saying he's above showing his disdain for certain fighters, but I imagine he does this all the time. Nothing to see here.

I just feel like Dana does more damage than good with this kind of shit, and he does it too often. While his unprofessionalism is entertaining at times, it's generally cuz it's so over the top, never cuz he's sticking up for someone or correct.

If Woodley lays on the dude and takes another snoozer, fine, Dana's mad, nobody's surprised. But he didn't. Woodley gave a much larger fighter a pretty good ass kicking and got the finish pretty damn early. Dana's just so all over the place. It's just weird and not even funny at this point.

Back