After Listening to Khabib on the MMA Hour . . .

delbosque

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
. . . I'm ready to be suckered into Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov one final time. I can tolerate McGregor-Diaz as long as we get Ferguson-Nurmagomedov. Then the winners can be put against each other. Khabib had some great ideas.

I want to hate Khabib for the pain he's put us through but I just can't.

Guy is the GOAT and will clean the division.

Mcgregor vs. Ferguson

I can't go through the heartbreak of Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov again. Let Khabib fight Barboza or Lee prove he can make that weight then he can take the winner. It's an easy game.

Last edited:
As much as I want that fight, Tony earned his shot at the belt. That is his priority. Khabib needs to beat Edson so that he solidifies himself as the most deserving contender.

No fuck khabib. He is busy eating tiramisu like the fat pig he is or preparing for ramadan

Khabib is fucking awesome.

If he can get his weight cut and health shit together, he GSPs the entire LW division for as long as he wants.

He'd rape Conor.

Khabib would destroy Tony you guys don't even know. He doesn't deserve that fight tho, Tony better get the shot asap.

I want to see Khabib fight as he very well might be the best 155 pound fighter in MMA, however Tony has earned his spot and the McGregor fight has to happen.

Why not go up to WW. He won't be undersized there. Khabib-Woodley would be a nice Cold-War themed matchup. Battle of the superpowers.

Khabib is fucking awesome.

If he can get his weight cut and health shit together, he GSPs the entire LW division for as long as he wants.

He'd rape Conor.

But he can't get his weight cut and health shit together. This has already been proven over and over from Khabib. The goof couldn't even make weight for the biggest fight of his life at UFC 209. Fail.

Khabib get your fat ass up to 170.

But he can't get his weight cut and health shit together. This has already been proven over and over from Khabib. The goof couldn't even make weight for the biggest fight of his life at UFC 209. Fail.

Khabib get your fat ass up to 170.

I agree...if he can't make weight without murdering himself, then he needs to move up in weight.

Doesn't diminish him as a wicked fighter.

As much as I want that fight, Tony earned his shot at the belt. That is his priority. Khabib needs to beat Edson so that he solidifies himself as the most deserving contender.
What belt Tony has the real one he climbed thru the Lw rankings, conor was gifted a shot and fought a favorable matchup manlet eddie

I agree...if he can't make weight without murdering himself, then he needs to move up in weight.

Doesn't diminish him as a wicked fighter.

He is wicked but to me the whole 155 Khabib GOAT discussion means nothing for a guy who can't compete in the division enough to even make it to the title fight. He's a 170 fighter and the real litmus test is how does he do again guys like Tyron, Maia, Wonderboy...etc. He got tuned up really good against Johnson at 155 before getting him down. I don't know if Khabib is able to do the same things at 170. Maybe or maybe not. UFC should ban him from 155 for safety reasons.

What belt Tony has the real one he climbed thru the Lw rankings, conor was gifted a shot and fought a favorable matchup manlet eddie
I agree, but that's besides the point. He deserves the Conor fight more than anything else.

Not entertaining Khabib hype until he actually makes weight

If Khabib is as good as you guys say then let him prove it. To me MJ doesn’t earn you a TS, Ferguson is a on a 10-fight win streak......think about that. Defend or vacate.

Khabib vs Barboza OR Khabib vs Alavarez/Gaeithe winner

Khabib is a pussy that refuses to fight at his natural weight. If you're walking around at over 190, you need not attempt to fight at 155. Thats just crazy. He's scared to fight people his own size.

Back