After listening to Nate, I’m convinced Khabib is a worse person that Jones

If jones got slapped you bet he would fight the person in the cage. Khabib got slapped and took it like a good boy. He is ducking Nate and it makes me sick knowing the UFC 155 champ doesn’t stand up for himself. His father and manager do all the talking.
Haha you been tricked. I cannot think of a better matchup for Khabib than Diaz. Nate ranted what appeared to be a stoners delusional matchup taking place in a dumpster in Stockton at midnight. Beware the effects of weed and concussions Nate you left as you could not compete not the other way round. Have fun at 170.

Jones and Khabib are both shitty fake religious people … difference is, Jones is GOAT of fighting while Khabib misses weight and has to duck out of fights because of weight cutting.

Jones and Khabib are both shitty fake religious people … difference is, Jones is GOAT of fighting while Khabib misses weight and has to duck out of fights because of weight cutting.
You think like an immature little child still developing little fragile little ego.

You wait 24 hours to come up with this?

Oh man, I feel like I'm shaming out a retard here.

You do realise there is video footage in this thread about Nate engaging in fighting outside the octagon? What do you think would have happened without heavy security?

You do realise he has had to go in front if the comission for other similar instances?

You do realise that that is what the majority of discussion has been about?

Yesterday I was laughing at you. Today you are just annoying even if you are legitimately mentally handicapped.

Don't @ me again.

<DisgustingHHH>

Sorry I took so long to reply. Some people have jobs.

Ahh, I got it now.

You apparently do not understand the meaning of the words "lately" or "recently."

I know Nate Diaz has been in street fights. I asked if he had been in any recently. Perhaps you should grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word. Learning some basic words may also help you get a job.

Sorry I took so long to reply. Some people have jobs.

Ahh, I got it now.

You apparently do not understand the meaning of the words "lately" or "recently."

I know Nate Diaz has been in street fights. I asked if he had been in any recently. Perhaps you should grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word. Learning some basic words may also help you get a job.

You only get to post when your mommy lets you have screen time eh.

Lol

Dont @ me boi u basic

<DisgustingHHH>

Gonna be hard to convince me a guy who keeps a shit head dictator as one of his friends in his social circle.. is a good ole moral guy. Not to mention he's a Muslim and a proud one in a country that persecutes many social demographics just cause Allah.

Nah fuck him.

Respect his fighting.

But sherdoggers who hug on him are basically traitors in my book.

How do we know that Nate isn't lying

I didn't see no vid of him slapping Khabib

Post the vid if it exists

Yeah, everyone except Khabib is lying. Tony, Conor, Artem, Nate. Hell even Cormier has mentioned how Khabib’s little gang of Russian thugs tried bullying him at one point.

Gonna be hard to convince me a guy who keeps a shit head dictator as one of his friends in his social circle.. is a good ole moral guy. Not to mention he's a Muslim and a proud one in a country that persecutes many social demographics just cause Allah.

Nah fuck him.

Respect his fighting.

Absolutely this

Two inactive assholes.

Wake me when one of them fights again.

And no being “scheduled” doesn’t assure me.
You shilled for the guy who set the literal record in all of MMA history for not defending...

Give me a break

19-11 hype job Nate diaz doing everything
He can to stay relevant

Acting hard hiding behind security

Nate Diaz couldn’t beat clay guida or gray Maynard (only two wrestlers he’s ever faced)

Nate hasn’t won a fight in over 3 years

Most fight of the night awards
Second most subs at 12
TUF winner

Btw brush up on your knowledge. Nate and Maynard are 1-1

If jones got slapped you bet he would fight the person in the cage. Khabib got slapped and took it like a good boy. He is ducking Nate and it makes me sick knowing the UFC 155 champ doesn’t stand up for himself. His father and manager do all the talking.
Nah the guy is tough when he surrounds Artem with all his buddies, and says Artem is a pussy for not fighting back.

Then he gets surrounded by Conor and friends, then says it’s stupid to fight back cause Conor had friends.

Says he can’t fight outside of the cage because violence is against Islam. Proceeds to corner and slap Artem, and jump into the crowd and attack a cornerman.

He’s a fake man. Talented, skilled, undefeated, but still a fake religious zealot who has no problem enforcing his religious views on other people but doesn’t follow them himself.

So you believe that Nate was willing to fight him for free but money was an issue?

giphy.gif
Yeah, you are implying the diaz’s Act logically here.

Not hard to see

Nah fuck him.

Respect his fighting.

traitors... to whom?

Ummmm, Khabib vs Nate would be the most lopsided match in the history of mma. The worst wrestler ever, and weak, vs the best wreslter outside if gsp, and a strong fighter.

Lol, joke fight.

Back