After rewatching hendo vs fedor

yes that was when people were shitting on him for losing to a "can" and that he was never good. the fact is the HW division sees weight discrepencies between fighters far more often than any other division. the lower divisions there usually is not an official weigh in difference of a couple pounds even if that. most fighters weigh exactly at the weight limit. you will not a guy weigh in 145 pounds vs someone who weighs in at 175.

Oh okay so you got the double excuse now….lol got it…

Loses to bloated 206 40 year old Natty mw = lost to natural hw that didn't weight much more

Loses to 265 Silva = lost to roided 285 monster

Lol you fanboys are too much for me. I'm done lol.

Oh okay so you got the double excuse now….lol got it…

Loses to bloated 206 40 year old Natty mw = lost to natural hw that didn't weight much more

Loses to 265 Silva = lost to roided 285 monster

Lol you fanboys are too much for me. I'm done lol.

207 vs 223. Oh no he lost to a flyweight. lol

It was pretty God damn fucking obvious to see what exactly happened. I don't know how a human being with two working eyes couldn't spot Hendo landing an H-bomb which had Fedor face-plant and eat brutal GnP while in dreamland with the ref pulling that rabid old MW off of him.

No it fucking wasn't stop pretending, it was too quick in the moment for 99% of people to catch exactly what happened, especially when they're worked up and pumped full of adrenaline, and the shot slipped under the arm too so even harder to catch. That's why people had to post Gifs of Fedor limp to prove he was KO'd and various replay camera angles afterwards.

Listen Feds put himself in a horrible position that Hendo exploited in very unorthodox way sure but it was still very bad technical mistake and fedors also way slowed down so Hendo was just ebtter that day let it go man im a fan too but no need to take away from Dan
I'm not complaining just pointing out something that people don't seem to talk about

using the word "natty" when talking about trt Hendo. humorous.

Did he ever test positive after the fedor fight??? Can you provide me the tests or some sort of documentation???? I know you cannot because he didn't…he is as "natty" as much as fedor if you want to play that game…

Fedor fanatics are hilarious, he got ko-d by a middleweight, get over it.

“I was a little stubborn the first time (UFC president Dana White) asked me to cut to 185, but once he offered a fight with Anderson Silva, in my mind, that was a big challenge,”

upload_2020-2-20_2-1-21.jpeg

Last edited:
I love how Henderson is only a middleweight when its convenient, even though a majority of his fights were above middleweight. Also, he and Fedor were nearly the same fucking size.

Why do people pretend there was some distinct size difference?
Hendo was the Strikeforce LHW champ at that time

Some Fedor fans who feel the need to justify his decline with bullshit make rational Fedor fans look bad. He quit training seriously, stopped game planning and was doing stupid shit like fasting during training camps. Gone was the guy who beat Nog from inside his guard, bouncing his head off the canvas like he was dribbling a basketball and the guy that walked down and beat Cro-cop on the feet. He became a one dimensional brawler, and you can see signs of it starting to show in the Tim S. and Andre A. fights. He was good enough to get by on the skills he had built up for a time, but that time came to and end. You can see him fighting differently against, say, Monson once again, but the Fedor of old was gone.

I love how Henderson is only a middleweight when its convenient, even though a majority of his fights were above middleweight. Also, he and Fedor were nearly the same fucking size.

Reality is a fluid thing that allows keyboard warriors to bash professional fighters.

Hendo was eye poking within half a minute like crazy before he engaged the clinch. Props to fedor for not even complaining because u can tell his eye was in tremendous pain
Doesn't it suck going to bed at night knowing that Fedor got fucking demolished by a career MW?

Doesn't it suck going to bed at night knowing that Fedor got fucking demolished by a career MW?
lol Fedor dropped him like a sack of shit within seconds. rational men aren't bothered that it got stopped early. they know Fedor would eviscerate him inia rematch

" nearly the same fucking size". As far as legends go Fedor > Henderson but this made me laugh. Your personal definition might be different from mine so .......

Back