After Saturday, Ngannou will be the next Brett Rogers.

Ngannou already has better wins than Rogers ever did

lockflow-t66pe1.gif
<{monica}>

Did it turn out he was gay? I thought it was just a rumour
Dude was trying to do some gay shit to his cell mate and when he wasn't in jail yet, he was in a public bathroom and asked a man if he wants to do sexual favors for him.

I hope so I love when hype trains on here crash and burn so entertaining

Your an idiot. I am hoping you are joking and not some super sensitive black guy who thinks everyone is racist. I wont even entertain your retarded accusations.

Who said anything about racism?

First of all, retard, it's "you're" not "your".

Second of all, I never accused you of shit. You are obviously one of those morons who can't talk about race without it being racist.

There is nothing in my post that suggest racism.

Racism is when you discriminate against people because of their skin color.

Simply using the term "black" isn't racism. Only idiots are afraid to talk about "black people".

Racism is not when you choose to compare two people because they're black.

If you thought of Rogers because he was black that's not racist.

I was simply making a joke. Which again, I think is true. If Bret Rogers was white I don't think you would've made the thread. And if that's true it's not racist.

You obviously don't understand what racism is. And you 100% would not have made this thread is Rogers wasn't black, which again is NOT racism you bafoon.

Dude was trying to do some gay shit to his cell mate and when he wasn't in jail yet, he was in a public bathroom and asked a man if he wants to do sexual favors for him.
Damn that is like a nightmare scenario cell mate

Its getting close to Ngannou getting a beat down.

He will be a more active pervy Bret Rogers...

sand will be in vaginas all over!

I've never seen strength like that in MMA. He got something special in there I convince myself he's an underdog leading up to his fights if I had to bet I'd put money on stipe right now. I don't like letting the hype get my hopes up, but when I see him fight I get the same feeling I had watching Jones, Anderson, Aldo, Conor, or GSP when they were getting title shots.

I get the same feeling watching Zabit, Till, and Garbrandt as well.

He has the physical tools, but he needs better training staff. His corners were clueless tonight, and he was completely lost on the ground. He also needs to learn straight punches that don't eat all his energy. Looping stuff gets you taken down.

Also, I get "the feeling" you're talking about. I hope Francis realizes that he needs a solid camp with top fighters and coaches if he wants to stay up top. If he weren't black, he should go wrestle with some Russians for a while, but I'm not sure how they'd welcome him as it stands.

Lol how long are you delusional weirdos gonna keep making this strange comparison?

Ngannou has 4 submissions wins with way less fights (Rogers has 0), has shown much better technique in his striking, and is overall a better/different fighter.

The 2 common opponents Stipe and Ngannou have together Ngannou has looked much more impressive against.

#AndNew

knockdown-vs-overeem.gif

giphy.gif
I never want to hear you talking about MMA again u clueless bum....u damn casuals kill me

Back