After Security Meeting, Trump Admits Possibility of Russian Hacking

Along lines of : "It could be the russians or some 400 pound guy."

Um... aren't the democrats calling it a conspiracy theory? Saying Russia conspired to undermine the democratic process by exposing corruption in the democratic process?

Isn't that the very definition of a conspiracy theory?

Deflecting.

Done here.

The DNC is more of an enemy to America than Russia is, so I'll just say thanks on behalf of everyone to Russia. Good looking out, comrades.

LOL, so you're OK with rigging elections? You must be from the Bush Jr days. At least you're upfront about it. The denial phase is gone.

Apparently you're ok with it since you're mad the DNC got exposed rigging the election.

Russia hackers didn't target Podesta. He fell into their net and then they exploited it.

Now show us where an intelligence official says "Podesta's emails fell into a Russian hacker's net and they gave them to wikileaks" please.

Bro..... this isn't just about the DNC.

Wake the fuck up.

Wake up to what? That Russia might have hacked the DNC? Every major country in the world right now is in the middle of trying to hack something they shouldn't be hacking including the USA. Your an idiot if you think different. All these people wanting to punish Russia and go to war over this BS that's been happening long before this election is laughable to me.

Wake up to what? That Russia might have hacked the DNC? Every major country in the world right now is in the middle of trying to hack something they shouldn't be hacking including the USA. Your an idiot if you think different. All these people wanting to punish Russia and go to war over this BS that's been happening long before this election is laughable to me.
Do as I say, not as I do. That is what it sounds like to me, though I'm still not sure we would ever get the truth out of them either way.

Apparently you're ok with it since you're mad the DNC got exposed rigging the election.
I'm not OK, I was with Bernie. Don't twist things. He posted "good" about election fraud. I condemn both actions, the Dnc voters fraud and the alleged election hacks by the Russians.

Hackers used known Russian methods of attack, used known Russian infrastructure, used known Russian hardware, used Russian IPs, used Russian Tor exit nodes, communicated to each other in Russian, targeted NATO and US military personnel, targeted Russian dissidents and journalists and authors critical of Russia....... compiling conclusion..... NOT RUSSIAN.
Lmfao. Are you seriously saying that IP addresses are evidence for state-level hackers? That's fucking retarded and makes your point laughable nonsense.

Lmfao. Are you seriously saying that IP addresses are evidence for state-level hackers? That's fucking retarded and makes your point laughable nonsense.

But over 800 unique Russian IPs as well Russian infrastructure and hardware identifiers at least confirm this was of Russian origin.

Can you admit that at least?

you're an idiot*

But over 800 unique Russian IPs as well Russian infrastructure and hardware identifiers at least confirm this was of Russian origin.

Can you admit that at least?
No. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying a spy must be Russian because he wore a Russian flag t-shirt that said Made in Russia on it. A more intelligent person would ask: why would a Russian spy wear a Russian flag t-shirt that says Made in Russia on it?

I don't know anything to do with anything about computers or the internet. I'm just not super-old.. This sounds retarded to anyone under 40.

No. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying a spy must be Russian because he wore a Russian flag t-shirt that said Made in Russia on it. A more intelligent person would ask: why would a Russian spy wear a Russian flag t-shirt that says Made in Russia on it?

I don't know anything to do with anything about computers or the internet. I'm just not super-old.. This sounds retarded to anyone under 40.

Wow, you are that dumb.

Lol. You make shit up and demand he wake the fuck up. Nice one.

What exactly did I make up?

Another disingenuous thread from another disingenuous poster.

Wow, you are that dumb.

Dude, we have IP-banned posters on Sherdog that get around their bans by using other IP addresses. If a stoned 15 year old Shertard failing out of 8th grade for the 3rd year in a row that's into cage fighting can hide his IP address, do you really believe that state-level professional hackers are leaving their IP addresses around, 800 times?

Back