After ufc singapore

Maybe he did I don't know I was too busy falling asleep
And I've addressed Tumenov in here before, he's a generic Russian and if he was actually good, UFC would of kept him around
Top tier in WW has become a snoozefest in general. Twood is stuffing TD's, WB and Till can't stop staring at each others eyes, Usman is only performing at 30%, Maia is old AF. The list goes on. Ponz, Colby and Mas are the only exciting fighters there lol. Hell even Magny is getting more 1st round finishes (giving and receiving lol).

To say that "if he was good they would have kept him around" is just silly.

They let MacDonald, Mousasi, Krylov, Horiguchi and many others go, because they couldn't dig in their pockets. I agree that Tumenov is not some world-beater, but he's still a pretty solid win because nobody ever saw Edwards winning that fight.

Also, lol @ your haterade. "I didn't see him knock him down because I was too busy falling asleep", mate, the knockdown was in Round 1? Why on earth were you falling asleep in Round 1?

Because I'm a hater

Top tier in WW has become a snoozefest in general. Twood is stuffing TD's, WB and Till can't stop staring at each others eyes, Usman is only performing at 30%, Maia is old AF. The list goes on. Ponz, Colby and Mas are the only exciting fighters there lol. Hell even Magny is getting more 1st round finishes (giving and receiving lol).

Most boring division in the UFC

And that's a lofty statement

Maybe he did I don't know I was too busy falling asleep
And I've addressed Tumenov in here before, he's a generic Russian and if he was actually good, UFC would of kept him around

You have called every Russian signee generic. Even Zabit. You don't have much credibility in this department.

I have to let you know after the fight. He could win and look like shit but also look good and lose.

I also don't like anyone that anyone else likes.

I'm never impressed by any of their performances.

Who gives a fuck
Luque is the only one that matters out of those 4 not hating
Just being realistic
And he went life and death with barberana

It makes me sick in my mouth to say could you even imagine what Colby or Usman would do to him?
He already fought Usman and got dominated

Back