Television AHSOKA Live-ActionSeries (Premieres Aug. 23, 2023)

Agreed. I'm OK with Rosario's scenes but she did look noticeably less athletic than Anakin and Baylan in her swordplay. Also too much melodramatic posing. But it's understandable she wouldn't fight the same at 45 as when she was a teenager. Kind of like an elite female gymnast being more agile and flippy at 14 than in her 40's.

Someone else pointed out and I agree, that Thrawn relied too much on the nightsisters. His appeal is supposed to be that he graduated from Derek Zoolander's school for kids who can read good and want to learn to do other stuff good too. Like he's so damn smart, he can rival force users using pure intellect alone. In this series, the nightsisters found him, brought him back, provided him with his (reanimated) stormtrooper army and found and tracked Ahsoka, all of which he would have been dead in the water without.

Mrs. Tano: Sabenia Awrenia! I need you to draw on the power of the Force!
[Sabenia Awrenia scribbles a happy face on the ship's battery]
Mrs. Tano: No Sabenia Awrenia! Align yourself with the light side!
[Sabenia Awrenia joins a neo-nazi biker gang]
Mrs. Tano: Oh Sabenia Awrenia, you clueless nerfherder! You're fired!
Sabenia Awrenia: That reminds me! I forgot something in the oven! [runs off and comes back with a freshly baked nerfherder cream pie]
Mrs. Tano: Mmmm!!! You are still dangerous... but you can be my wingwoman anytime!

I'm mainly talking about her in Rebels when she was in her 30s. Her getting older is really the only in universe way to explain it. I guess she caught Obi Wan disease.

People talk about Star Wars being less force centric in theory but thats really hard in practice. The reality of the situation is the force users have super powers and the non force sensitives are regular people. A great mind can't make up for that. In our world there's no doubt the great generals would have gotten their asses whupped by the best fighters in their army 1v1(who do not have super powers).

I don't think there's any shame in Thrawn recongnizing theres some things he can not rationalize or understand. Matter of fact understanding ones limitations and adapting is a sign of intelligence. He can not "plan" for the will of the force which is why he lost in Rebels so now hes adjusting. I think this is the arc for his character.

Lmfao. If they make a Star Wars chibi show you should be the writer tbh.

THE MORTIS CONCLUSION needs to be it's own limited mini series.

Anakin / Vader is the biggest character an most important character in all of Star Wars. Ypu don't put his conclusion as a tag along to Asoka . Even if Ashoka is to become Daughter which it looks like given Daughter saved her life before she died. Annakin is Father (the balance) n was always going to be ( whole reason Lucas /Filoni did the 3 part Mortis story was to set this up as the finish for Annakin) .

To have Annaki s conclusion as a tag along to Ashoka is stupid IMO. AT least make it a movie

THE MORTIS CONCLUSION needs to be it's own limited mini series.

Anakin / Vader is the biggest character an most important character in all of Star Wars. Ypu don't put his conclusion as a tag along to Asoka . Even if Ashoka is to become Daughter which it looks like given Daughter saved her life before she died. Annakin is Father (the balance) n was always going to be ( whole reason Lucas /Filoni did the 3 part Mortis story was to set this up as the finish for Annakin) .

To have Annaki s conclusion as a tag along to Ashoka is stupid IMO. AT least make it a movie
Well said.

Teh Father, Daughter & Son also regulated teh "World Between Worlds" & so there's a bit more story in Rebels that goes with it too. Interesting Anakin is already in there & knows his way around pretty good, yeah? :eek:

How cool would it be if Anakin steps into teh role of teh father at teh conclusion of the movie that all these series' are aiming toward. Concluding teh Skywalker saga would be a great way to not only legitimize these hijinx with teh series concluding in a movie, but is a great way to move forward & obviously legitimize teh whole prophecy of teh chosen one. Then we can separate from this timeline & move on to a more distant future far far away with new characters & stories.

I feel there's been enough story so far that Anakin could step into teh role of Father at any time with very limited additional story telling, but most of it has not been in live action. (spread out between Clone Wars & Rebels)

It would be sweet if Anakin had to check Baylon in live action. (actor replacement) Perhaps Baylon gets corrupted by Abeloth & makes his claim as teh father & her as teh mother & Anakin has to roll into Mortis (or back to Pandora) for an epic show down. Perhaps with Ahasoka teh daughter at his side.

Fun stuff to think aboot. :D

Well said.

Teh Father, Daughter & Son also regulated teh "World Between Worlds" & so there's a bit more story in Rebels that goes with it too. Interesting Anakin is already in there & knows his way around pretty good, yeah? :eek:

How cool would it be if Anakin steps into teh role of teh father at teh conclusion of the movie that all these series' are aiming toward. Concluding teh Skywalker saga would be a great way to not only legitimize these hijinx with teh series concluding in a movie, but is a great way to move forward & obviously legitimize teh whole prophecy of teh chosen one. Then we can separate from this timeline & move on to a more distant future far far away with new characters & stories.

I feel there's been enough story so far that Anakin could step into teh role of Father at any time with very limited additional story telling, but most of it has not been in live action. (spread out between Clone Wars & Rebels)

It would be sweet if Anakin had to check Baylon in live action. (actor replacement) Perhaps Baylon gets corrupted by Abeloth & makes his claim as teh father & her as teh mother & Anakin has to roll into Mortis (or back to Pandora) for an epic show down. Perhaps with Ahasoka teh daughter at his side.

Fun stuff to think aboot. :D

A final fight with Anakin/Ashoka vs Baylon /his cute Apprentice (name?) . Would be greatness and Mando season 2 Luke entrance greatness. Not really fair tho as Annakin can crush both with force ability easily. Tho they somehow made Baylon better than Ashoka in dueling which makes no sense . Be a great way to end Ashoka and Annakins story. Anakin, Ashoka, Baylons apprentice as the 3 .

This needs to be a movie not a part of an Ashoka seiers . You need big budget to make the Mortis angle look right ......

Baylon /his cute Apprentice (name?)
Shin (wait for it) Hottie!!! :p

Tho they somehow made Baylon better than Ashoka in dueling which makes no sense

We just don't know enough about Baylon yet to know how he got so good.

He was trained in teh Jedi academy for much longer, saying that he was Ahsoka's current age (45) when teh Republic waz hijacked by Sid. Meanwhile Ahsoka split at 17 as a padawan, turning down teh title of "Knight" as she left.

Also, Baylon grew up in the time of peace (until his 40's) ...& so has a much stronger & more reliable calm than Ahsoka... who showed us how conflicted she became having the majority of her teen years saturated by war. As good a warrior as she is, that inner conflict undercut everything she did until it was resolved in Ep. 5. (9 ABY) Likely now with her head clear... she will make great advances that were previously closed to her. (They had a draw on their last fight.)

Baylon has also integrated a bit of dark side into his Jediness, & has honed that craft for 25 yearz during teh reign of teh Empire & after. He haz integrated teh strong aspects of both religionz, while letting go of the less useful dogma. In that regard, it makes sense how strong he has become. He's just that good, and so I didn't give it a second thought.

Anakin, Ashoka, Baylons apprentice as the 3
<DCWhoa>

Last edited:
I think it will end up part of his movie when it comes.
It's also not something that can be the exact focus, as it might not be enjoyed by casual star wars fans.
But yeah, it does seem annakin and mortis is now the father. with ahoska the daughter.
sucks that Ray Stevens died. Baylen was the best.

Annakin showing up on the end of the final kind of shows me that they will get back to their galaxy, its just part of the force's plan.

Shin (wait for it) Hottie!!! :p

We just don't know enough about Baylon yet to know how he got so good.

He was trained in teh Jedi academy for much longer, saying that he was Ahsoka's current age (45) when teh Republic waz hijacked by Sid. Meanwhile Ahsoka split at 17 as a padawan, turning down teh title of "Knight" as she left.

Also, Baylon grew up in the time of peace (until his 40's) ...& so has a much stronger & more reliable calm than Ahsoka... who showed us how conflicted she became having the majority of her teen years saturated by war. As good a warrior as she is, that inner conflict undercut everything she did until it was resolved in Ep. 5. (9 ABY) Likely now with her head clear... she will make great advances that were previously closed to her. (They had a draw on their last fight.)

Baylon has also integrated a bit of dark side into his Jediness, & has honed that craft for 25 yearz during teh reign of teh Empire & after. He haz integrated teh strong aspects of both religionz, while letting go of the less useful dogma. In that regard, it makes sense how strong he has become. He's just that good, and so I didn't give it a second thought.

<DCWhoa>
Heard on radio this morning they may be going g to remove Thrawn from Ashoka and it only be 1 more season totally revolved around Mortis God arch with Sabine getting back to Ezra at end.

Disney then doing a Thrawn trilogy movie series with a re cast characters revolving around Thrawn v Luke n Co
With Ezra an Sabine, Mando an others . Only makes sense if so as you can't have a Empire level threat and not have Luke n co. Heavily involved . They can even flesh out alot of story to make the ST more palatable. Sounded like probably just talk but would be really excited if was actually case

Gotta take these "theories" & very early "insider news" with a grain of salt. That said, Thrawn's involvement in teh Ahsoka series is done, so there's no need to keep his arc in the Ahsoka series.

They can spread it out in Mando, Rangers, etc... or even have his own series now. Obviously Thrawn'z teh big bad in teh movie that looks to be climaxing around teh reoccupation of Mandalore as well as taking over teh universe as teh Heir to teh Empire n stuff. Ahsoka might make appearancez here & there if she can manage to get back to "civilization."

To date I'm to understand it's just one movie at teh end... but we're so far away from teh climax of it all that they could easily do a double or triple set of movies if everyone's vibing on it enough in teh meantime.

Back