Media Aldo Retracts Angry Comments About Conor

He also lost that fight. I believe there was some dana white influence on that fight.

Their cash cow just got dominated by a mediocre LW. Irreparable damage would have been done if Nate were to win again.

However after time has passed, we have all realized that Nate is nt that great anyway, and a controversial decision over nate was conors last win lol.

Dustin porier ended any manufactured hype that conor had.

Even at the time only casuals were thinking that Nate was great. A lot of fighters have done much worse to him than what Conor did. But they weren't around at that time lol.

How can you say Nate isn’t that great, that was prime Nate and he at one point fought for a title. He literally came close to beating the current world champ just a fight ago.

Lol "prime" Nate was overrated. Before to strangle Conor he was 18-10 and had already been dominated in every way possible in the cage.

He dropped Nate 3 times. He didn’t lose

It's not boxing, dropping someone isn't the be all and end all

Nate nearly stopped conor again and in no way, shape or form was Diaz close to being stopped

I did give it to conor by a round, but he left on crutches and wanted nothing to do with Nate again

Nates win over conor was way more decisive and he proved to be the much tougher man and a better fighter H2H

People are giving Izzy stick (me included) for not wanting to fight the trilogy against Alex. But unlike Conor, Izzy did put Alex to sleep

Nate owns conor, well he shares him with khabib and Dustin

On mentioning Dustin, why hasn't conor pushed for fight 4? If he believes he could win? He would be looking to run that back, but Conor knows deep down the leg break stopped him getting smashed again. Dustin fucked him up in that first round and had him running away

How can you say Nate isn’t that great, that was prime Nate and he at one point fought for a title. He literally came close to beating the current world champ just a fight ago.
Leon fell asleep for the last minute of a fight he completely dominated.

Nate, who is supposed to be a great grappler, got dominated by every B level grappler hes ever faced too. Dont forget that he got his face caved in by jorge masvidal, another failed LW that got beat by al iaquinta.

Lol

I suppose there is no other way Aldo can ever really react to Conor given that he disrespected him in every way imaginable and then dropped him in less than 20 seconds.

For me the overall inability of Aldo to live up to the challenge of Conor is what puts him very far away in GOAT discussions. Not saying a chip on his shoulder his whole life is the way to go but being this thoroughly sonned by one of your biggest every opponents is hard to square with GOAT conversations.

Nate Diaz beat the shit out of Conor.

We judge fighters by their overall body of work, not by a single fight, for obvious reasons. Maybe not so obvious to all.

Did you just recently start watching MMA?

For those of you who don't know, a few weeks back, Aldo raged hard and went on a profane laced titrate at McGregor, after McGregor talked about running it back with Aldo and how much he respected Aldo.

upload_2023-4-18_13-40-46.png
Jose Aldo unleashes profanity-laced tirade at Conor McGregor following Gamebred Boxing 4: ‘Conor is an ‘a******’ - MMA Fighting

After about two weeks, Aldo finally apologized and admits he lost his self control.

Jose Aldo apologized to Conor McGregor for post-fight outburst, won’t likely fight Floyd Mayweather next - MMA Fighting

Do you think Aldo should have apologized?

He should have taken his boxing gloves off then say hed never retire in a dump like ______ and double down and call Connor out for a boxing match or WWE match

Conor beating Aldo is the one thing I wish I could change in MMA, I was in Disneyland at the time when it happened, so I wasn’t too upset, but looking back it’s such a blemish on Aldo’s beautiful career, ah well lol.
<mma3><WhatItIs>

I suppose there is no other way Aldo can ever really react to Conor given that he disrespected him in every way imaginable and then dropped him in less than 20 seconds.

For me the overall inability of Aldo to live up to the challenge of Conor is what puts him very far away in GOAT discussions. Not saying a chip on his shoulder his whole life is the way to go but being this thoroughly sonned by one of your biggest every opponents is hard to square with GOAT conversations.

Well that deescalated quickly.
will-ferrell-ron-burgundy.jpg

Back