Alex can’t do HW

yes he can, definitely
hes got the size and strength plus hes faster than most HWs
Tom is a hard matchup for him, so is Almeida and maybe Blaydes. Jones wont fight him. He probably smokes everyone else.

It's just to save the UFC 301, he's isn't going to stay in the HW division.

Who really thought this though? Jamahal was never going to outstrike Alex, and he had no other paths to victory.

Alex is big enough for HW, but he lacks the wrestling to compete. Honestly, he could probably go to war with Gane--he is that good.

Although it will never happen, I would love to see Alex fight that multi-champ beast in ONE FC, Malykhin.
almost the entire MMA media.

Pereira is no longer having any effect on middleweight. He did his damage and moved up.

I want to see Alex fight at heavyweight. Jones and Aspinall

I find it strange that he went from being a top kickboxer to be champion of UFC in two divisions and now maybe a 3rd one without having to face a single wrestler. What he did is incredible, but I feel the road set in front of him was favoring his style.
Ank said that he was offered to face Alex at UFC 300 but he turned it down due to Ramadan

Actually Pereira is a big boned mofo. He is 236 lbs at LHW on fight night and is still lean.

How would you guys see a fight against Volkov going, out of curiosity?

I think Alex catches him eventually, but it would take a bit for Alex to figure out that distance.

His calf kicks would slow Volkov down enough to span that distance cleanly though...just one mans opinion of course sir.

Pereira is very strong. He has possibly the best mentor/training partner one could have in Glover.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex stuff Jones takedowns.
bro alex got taken down by jan wahahahah

jones is strong asf
dude been doing grappling all his life
pretty sure if jan can take alex down
jones 100 percent will

Pereira is very strong. He has possibly the best mentor/training partner one could have in Glover.

It's possible. Lesser fighters have forced Jones into standup fights.

bro alex got taken down by jan wahahahah

jones is strong asf
dude been doing grappling all his life
pretty sure if jan can take alex down
jones 100 percent will

Jan is a decent grappler himself. He probably could have taken Jones down. If Alex Gustaffson took Jones down, Jan can do it.

Jan is more athletic and explosive than Jones. His takedowns are harder to defend against than Jones.

Adesanya was taking him down.

Adesanya was taking him down.

Alex Gustafson took Jones down. He never wrestled growing up.

Pereira is a special fighter. If he makes the move to fight for the hw title, Glover will have him prepared.

Many fighters have stuffed Jones takedowns.

Back