Alex Jones and the Alt-Right is starting to turn on trump.. The mental Gymnastics are amazing.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

LMFAO...At least Alex Jones is against this syrian attack, so I get him some props for being consistent.

What's hilarious is that he is blaming trumps daughter and son in law, as enemies of the republic, hahahahaha.

I remember how much they loved Ivanka.

This is glorious.....

Criticizing something or someone you like isn't mental gymnastics, it's the exact opposite. You absolute fucking moron.

Criticizing something or someone you like isn't mental gymnastics, it's the exact opposite. You absolute fucking moron.

LMFAO

They are coming up with excuses, claiming we can't judge yet or trump is being fooled.

Obvious mental gymnastics.

DaQ3rd0Aoc4ezSpCZRbzMipFMmXM1qKOzrc17pOYnZM.png

lol you cant make this shit up

there is a trump tweet contradicting himself for every situation it seems

Last edited:

LMFAO...At least Alex Jones is against this syrian attack, so I get him some props for being consistent.

What's hilarious is that he is blaming trumps daughter and son in law, as enemies of the republic, hahahahaha.

This is glorious.....

Why are these guys shirtless so much

So Jared Kushner is really running the show? Last week it was Steve Bannon, then it was Rience Priebus, and before that Trump was a dictator. Do you guys seriously not recognize how often the accusations are completely contradictory? How audacious to accuse anybody of mental gymnastics after "Trump said he might question the election results", then 2 weeks later after finding out the primary actually was rigged but Hillary lost the general election, "we need to abolish the voting system". Then we're going to dedicate all our resources to proving Trump's collusion with Putin for exposing something that was true, then when he says his team was spied on, that's "baseless", but turned out to be true, and they've tried like hell to prove the Russian spy claims since before the inauguration and the best they have is "someone in the gov't talked to a Russian one time and a Russian guy rented from Trump once". Who's doing the gymnastics here?

This is glorious.....

haha

donald trump the hero of innocent muslims.

priceless.

he was a liberal in disguise all along hahaha

no one got that?

right wing is wrecked.

no mental gymnastics is what hillary supporters did to justify all her scandals

as for trump...

Trumptards need to admit they got conned. The cognitive dissonace is real. My boner is hard enough to shatter diamonds right now.

Trumptards need to admit they got conned. The cognitive dissonace is real. My boner is hard enough to shatter diamonds right now.
You're talking about a seeing Trump dissemble and outright lie boner?
I've had one for a couple of decades

Yep. Fattening that wallet every weekend at Mar-A-Lago. Then...

poof_usual_suspects.gif

Lmao, this idiots! What did you thought? The military industry complex was just going to vanish during trump years? Alot of money to be made, just hope this doesn't distract people from the terrible job he's doing over his personal vendetta with Obama. Still it's hilarious to see guys Alex Jones who gambled all his chips by supporting trump, turning on him. Back to selling seeds and bunkers!

Back