Alex Jones falsely accuses Clinton and Soros of staging Charlottesville: concerning #antifa funding

I'd have to find the link when i get home, but Pat Buchanan's website posted a article where it was cited that 2/3rds of the kkk was paid informants or agents, including high ranking officals.

Lets not forget that these clowns are always the one creating drama to justify a paycheck

Jones was right about Jade Helm 12, 9/11, Pizzagate, Sandy Hook, The London bombings, Hurricane Katrina, Government made tornadoes, The Boston Bombing, San Bernadino and Orlando attacks, flouride, reptilians, inter dimensional aliens, Satan, and the gay bomb.

Why not trust him now? He has such a sterling track record....
Lol I forgot about the govt made tornadoes.

Its not blacks funding black lives matters which has recieved 100 million to date. I think with all the legal issues regarding funding protesters, Sorros gives block grants through his foundations, rather than write a check

Nothing in that video substantiates what this thread is intended to investigate. It just mentions his Open Society Foundations.

The problem is that Soros making his donations through "front" organizations, makes it impossible to track the money received by anti-governmental grass-roots movements, directly into Soros's hands.

We can establish a path of money flowing from Tides foundation and Open Society foundation, to far-left organizations like AfGJ, which then trickles down to the "front-liners", but by that point the philantrophist can effectively claim to not bearing any responsibility, and that is exactly how it is intended.

At the end of the day though, the entire structure is dependent on philantrophy, and would not be able to function without it. The moment Soros and the likes of him wish to put their foot down and prevent any more money from being delivered to radical groups, most of them would cease to function. Yet I've never actually heard of him calling for an end to violence. It is fairly obvious that he sees it as a "means to an end".

We can see from the groups that Soros has decided to support, that they're not exactly opposed to violence against "oppressors".

"We believe in the right of people to self-determination and self-defense. We do not criticize the strategies and tactics of authentic organizations of the oppressed. Our parent organization, the Nicaragua Network, was founded to support an armed revolution. We respect pacifism as a strategy, and we respect individuals who practice it as a way of life. We do not support imposing that personal belief on others, especially the marginalized and oppressed. Our work adheres to the Solidarity Model which says that our role is to amplify the articulated priorities of our oppressed partners rather than to tell them what we think is best for them."

http://afgj.org/about/our-principles

Infowars' Alex Jones falsely says George Soros, Hillary Clinton instigated Charlottesville violence

I am seeing the claim that "Soros funds #antifa" being made repeatedly, and in great volume, quite nonchalantly as if it is as widely accepted a fact as gravity, across the board, and not just in the Charlottesville thread, but in any threads where #antifa becomes a topic of interest.

Would anyone care to substantiate the claim because I believe this narrative is coming from the same mouth that abuses "barista" in the above context. How, exactly, is Soros funding #antifa, and where is the evidence of this? Where is the evidence that he is "staging" the counter-protests in Charlottesville or Boston?

In the War Room, you can take a picture of George Soros, put any gibberish you want in quotation marks, attribute it to Soros, and the War Room will accept it as 100% legit.

Watch:

soros-poster.jpg

"My mother was a piece of broccoli" - George Soros

In the War Room, you can take a picture of George Soros, put any gibberish you want in quotation marks, attribute it to Soros, and the War Room will accept it as 100% legit.

Watch:

soros-poster.jpg

"My mother was a piece of broccoli" - George Soros

Well i dont believe that so youre silly.

Remmeber when wikileaks proved George Sorros (Schwartz) telling Hillary how to do her job and the liberal bots said he was just a "concerned citizen" and his 24 million dollar donation didnt buy him any political influence... lol

DOJ Secretly Investigating Soros Funded Antifa Protest Org

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...igating-soros-funded-antifa-daniel-greenfield

“George Soros is a major funder of Alliance for Global Justice, a radical left-wing group that collected donations on behalf of the Occupy Wall Street movement,” Vadum told The Daily Signal, adding:

Alliance for Global Justice is now functioning as a fiscal sponsor for a group called Refuse Fascism that is heavily involved in the Disrupt J20 effort. A fiscal sponsor accepts donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups and charges a modest administrative fee so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes.

DOJ Secretly Investigating Soros Funded Antifa Protest Org

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...igating-soros-funded-antifa-daniel-greenfield

“George Soros is a major funder of Alliance for Global Justice, a radical left-wing group that collected donations on behalf of the Occupy Wall Street movement,” Vadum told The Daily Signal, adding:

Alliance for Global Justice is now functioning as a fiscal sponsor for a group called Refuse Fascism that is heavily involved in the Disrupt J20 effort. A fiscal sponsor accepts donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups and charges a modest administrative fee so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes.
This is about the inauguration day, and it's nothing but an investigation. Interesting, but get back to me when it turns something up. Even circumstantial evidence would be welcome.

This is about the inauguration day, and it's nothing but an investigation. Interesting, but get back to me when it turns something up. Even circumstantial evidence would be welcome.

He went heavy on the Ferguson protests as well, but again, it's impossible to prove a direct link. Even Snopes admits that he had a hand in enabling the Ferguson riots come about, through his philantrophy, regardless of whether this was his intention or not.

"In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

But taking that information and converting it into the assertion Soros himself funded Ferguson-related protests and riots is problematic for a number of reasons. Although George Soros is the founder and chairman of OSF, he quite obviously does not personally oversee and approve every single grant made by the OSF network to the multitude of organizations and programs that the network helps to fund. As well, the $33 million figure includes just about every organization with any connection to Ferguson-related activism that received monies from the OSF network, even if their involvement was tangential (such as publishing, writing, or promoting hashtags about the issue). And that such groups may have received part of their funding from the OSF network doesn’t mean those funds were given for the specific purpose of organizing Ferguson-related protests, or with the knowledge or intent they would be used thusly."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/sorosferguson.asp

Alex Jones serves a very specific purpose in the political ecosystem which is using liberal tactics against liberals to steal some of their teen/college kid base. Hysterical oppression narratives. Vague defiance of "the man" and "the system". Hope & Change!

With that said this is one of his less outrageous presumptions, no? Soros-owned organizations have been caught numerous times in the past paying provocateurs, funding fake "refugee rescue" missions bound directly for the Libyan coastline, etc. This is what he does. You can't find the rare example where he wasn't the source of the funding and act surprised that people accused him of doing what he usually does.

He went heavy on the Ferguson protests as well, but again, it's impossible to prove a direct link. Even Snopes admits that he had a hand in enabling the Ferguson riots come about, through his philantrophy.

"In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

But taking that information and converting it into the assertion Soros himself funded Ferguson-related protests and riots is problematic for a number of reasons. Although George Soros is the founder and chairman of OSF, he quite obviously does not personally oversee and approve every single grant made by the OSF network to the multitude of organizations and programs that the network helps to fund. As well, the $33 million figure includes just about every organization with any connection to Ferguson-related activism that received monies from the OSF network, even if their involvement was tangential (such as publishing, writing, or promoting hashtags about the issue). And that such groups may have received part of their funding from the OSF network doesn’t mean those funds were given for the specific purpose of organizing Ferguson-related protests, or with the knowledge or intent they would be used thusly."

I like that the Snopes article you linked shoots your nefarious plot theory full of holes

He went heavy on the Ferguson protests as well, but again, it's impossible to prove a direct link. Even Snopes admits that he had a hand in enabling the Ferguson riots come about, through his philantrophy, regardless of whether this was his intention or not.

Yes, I recall that, and I believe that the Wikileaks did successfully link his funding to #BLM-- which infuriated me. Haven't forgotten.

That's still a stone's throw from where we're aiming.

I like that the Snopes article you linked shoots your nefarious plot theory full of holes
He certainly didn't single-handedly fund the Ferguson protests, or anything specific to Ferguson, but I'm 90% certain that the link between his society and general giving to #BLM groups sticks.

What nefarious plot is that?

The article admits that funding from Soros's foundation had a hand in enabling the circumstances of the Ferguson riots. But it also provides points against the theory that he orchestrated the event single-handedly.

I'm not a believer in shadowy figures orchestrating every single event around the world, like Alex Jones is. But I fully believe that these men know what they are doing, and what "adverse consequences" their continued enablement of such movements might have.

Soros himself has gone on to admit as much.

He doesn't seem to give a fuck.

He certainly didn't single-handedly fund the Ferguson protests, or anything specific to Ferguson, but I'm 90% certain that the link between his society and general giving to #BLM groups sticks.
Why would he do that?And after that what makes you think he wouldn't fund antifa?

Why would he do that?
Because-- like the 50% of Americans who support #BLM-- he believes in its political agenda to reform American policing around race?
And after that what makes you think he wouldn't fund antifa?
What makes you believe this rhetorical question has any forensic weight?

Why would he do that?And after that what makes you think he wouldn't fund antifa?

The point is that we need to link him with Antifa.

I would need to access the data on NGO's linked to his "charity" foundations, and find out whether any of them have directed money towards anti-fascist organizations. I could also look through the recent "Soros leaks" on any signs of pro-antifa stances taken by his organization.

But that will take a while. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Jones has been hilarious this week.

Infowars' Alex Jones falsely says George Soros, Hillary Clinton instigated Charlottesville violence

I am seeing the claim that "Soros funds #antifa" being made repeatedly, and in great volume, quite nonchalantly as if it is as widely accepted a fact as gravity, across the board, and not just in the Charlottesville thread, but in any threads where #antifa becomes a topic of interest.

Would anyone care to substantiate the claim because I believe this narrative is coming from the same mouth that abuses "barista" in the above context. How, exactly, is Soros funding #antifa, and where is the evidence of this? Where is the evidence that he is "staging" the counter-protests in Charlottesville or Boston?

Jones should just crash another "Yung Turds" presscon and grope Anna Kasparian that would be more entertaining

Back