Alex Jones falsely accuses Clinton and Soros of staging Charlottesville: concerning #antifa funding

Maher actually had a pretty funny commentary related to that on Friday. Said with the Left's disdain for "fat shaming" and the Right's firm belief in the right to shove as much deep fried 'Merica you can down your gullet, that having the right to be a dangerously unhealthy fat shit, is an issue both sides can agree on.
Yeah, made me laugh.

@SidJustice @Quipling @Jack V Savage (and it will rustle jimmies that I tagged you three, lulz)

Have you guys noticed the difference in perceptions on the right between the Soros stuff and the Koch stuff? Both mega rich, both highly active in both philanthropy and political advocacy. They're both funneling shit tons of money to groups, and a small portion of that money makes its way to fringe, possibly worrisome groups (and to me, it appears more fringe money makes its way from the Kochs). But when Soros does it, it's a great evil plot against humanity. On the other hand, the most common perception on the political left is that the Koch brothers are just assholes.

The Koch brothers get accused of doing what they actually do, while Soros gets accused all the time of shit he didn't do. There is a huge disparity in the way they are perceived by their political opponents. There is a small Bernie-crazed faction of the left who hate both Soros and the Kochs, but there are almost no Trumpers/far-righties who are similarly critical of the Kochs. The Kochs have been trying to destroy healthcare, and their ideas have been shot down by REPUBLICANS over and over under Trump. But it isn't acknowledged, at all.

I just find this disparity really interesting.

@SidJustice @Quipling @Jack V Savage (and it will rustle jimmies that I tagged you three, lulz)

Have you guys noticed the difference in perceptions on the right between the Soros stuff and the Koch stuff? Both mega rich, both highly active in both philanthropy and political advocacy. They're both funneling shit tons of money to groups, and a small portion of that money makes its way to fringe, possibly worrisome groups (and to me, it appears more fringe money makes its way from the Kochs). But when Soros does it, it's a great evil plot against humanity. On the other hand, the most common perception on the political left is that the Koch brothers are just assholes.

The Koch brothers get accused of doing what they actually do, while Soros gets accused all the time of shit he didn't do. There is a huge disparity in the way they are perceived by their political opponents. There is a small Bernie-crazed faction of the left who hate both Soros and the Kochs, but there are almost no Trumpers/far-righties who are similarly critical of the Kochs. The Kochs have been trying to destroy healthcare, and their ideas have been shot down by REPUBLICANS over and over under Trump. But it isn't acknowledged, at all.

I just find this disparity really interesting.

Good observation, and very true.

Narrative from the right- Soros is a puppermaster reptilian overlord out to destroy America and control the world. Oh and DA JEWSSSSSSSSS!!!

Narrative from the left- Kochs are billionaire assholes looking to make more money and keep being billionaire assholes.

How much LSD have you done in your lifetime?
I've personally taken acid thousands of times. Twenty plus years ago.

I have not ever seen a reason to listen to Jones and strongly feel there's a correlation of stupidity and credulous mindset.

This is about the inauguration day, and it's nothing but an investigation. Interesting, but get back to me when it turns something up. Even circumstantial evidence would be welcome.

These are all tertiary, if not nonexistent, connections. Soros doesn't directly give money to the group that gives money to the group that isn't even AntiFa. Also, LOL @ Breitbart. You have to be kidding.

Globalist!

giphy.gif

I pity anyone who cares what Alex Jones thinks let alone takes to time to create a thread about it.

Probably not all there in the noggin.

Lol @ merging the Hillary funding thread with a conspiracy thread. That's some bullshit right there

Not sure if this has already been explained.

Alliance for Global justice is funded by Soros through the Tides Foundation.

13467103_f520.jpg

Alliance for Global Justice in return supports Refuse Fascism.

13467132_f520.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-02-03-at-11.20.43-AM-768x765.png

Refuse Fascism, BAMN, ANTIFA are the same people. Yvette Felarca leads both BAMN and ANTIFA rallies for example.

I'll leave this gem in this thread too.

The guy is a low level wrestling performer:)
DHj_ZVW6_UAAE3_UFg.jpg

DHj_ZVW6_UAAE3_UFg.jpg

Is that just him going around hassling people in Seattle after getting coffee dumped on him?

Not sure if this has already been explained.

Alliance for Global justice is funded by Soros through the Tides Foundation.

13467103_f520.jpg

Alliance for Global Justice in return supports Refuse Fascism.

13467132_f520.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-02-03-at-11.20.43-AM-768x765.png

Refuse Fascism, BAMN, ANTIFA are the same people. Yvette Felarca leads both BAMN and ANTIFA rallies for example.
Soros doesn't direct their fund allotments, I can find no evidence that they are a "project" of the global alliance, rather than a tax handler, as was made clear on the first page, and it's based in Tuscon, so I have difficulty accepting that it's ran by Felarca from her perch in Northern California. Her name clearly isn't mentioned, there.

You haven't actually substantiated any of your claims with this.

Lmfao politifact that has been caught openly making shit up to attack the right while also making shit up to protect the left. Several times.

Did you expect to find Soros literally handing out money from his own pocket to the Antifa? It's the same as expecting a drug-lord directly associating with his "soldiers". Not happening.

Tides foundation is known to behave as a "front" for big leftist philantrophers. Soros has been a consistent, heavy donor to the foundation, both directly and indirectly through his "Open Society" foundation.

http://www.groupsnoop.org/Tides+Foundation

Here is only one of the documents (from their own site) which show AFGJ receiving money from the Tides foundation.

http://www.afgj.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/AFGJ-990-2015-Small.pd

I'm not saying that Soros is necessarily even 100% knowledgeable where all of his donations go to, though I'm sure that he keeps up to date with the activities of some of the groups that his money is flowing to. The point is that through his donations, he is directly or indirectly a large reason as to why such movements continue to be energized. In the same manner how Arab countries funding radical Islamist sects are a reason why jihadist movements (their pro-violence wing) continue to function. Is there a direct link to be found between Gulf leaders and ISIS? Perhaps not. But we all know that there is a lot of smoke, and that if there wasn't a money flow into Islamic fundamentalism, these jihadist groups would likely die off.

Soros's overall, well-established history of funding what he calls "subversive activity" is clear. There are mountains of evidence from Eastern European countries, where he cares less about keeping a lid on his activities, as his activities there are generally seen in a positive light by Westerners. The relations between Soros and the Eastern European governments are nearly all hostile.

Here is an audio clip of him boasting about it (keep in mind that his idea of "repressive" regime is any right-wing government):

The statements that he has frequently made, out him as a megalomaniacal character:

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/oct/04/opinion/oe-ehrenfeld4

If I can gain entry to the site keeping track of the money flow within non-governmental organizations (needs registration), perhaps I can present more evidence to my case. Though I doubt that as a random civilian, I can somehow tie Antifa and Soros directly together. If I could, I would have a Pulitzer Prize sitting on my lap.

What I'm saying is that there is plenty evidence in favour of Soros being a donor to radical leftist causes. I'm not going to own up to American show-man Alex Jones's comments, as the direct interaction between Soros and these protests is impossible to prove, but he is certainly energizing such movements through his philantrophic actions.

giphy.gif

Good observation, and very true.

Narrative from the right- Soros is a puppermaster reptilian overlord out to destroy America and control the world. Oh and DA JEWSSSSSSSSS!!!

Narrative from the left- Kochs are billionaire assholes looking to make more money and keep being billionaire assholes.

Koch bros actually produce goods, like steel, piping, farm equipment, refining chemicals/petroleum that make our every day lives easier; Soros destroys currencies, creates social ills and imports rapefugees.

@Fawlty Koch didnt even give Trump any support, Soros gave Hillary 24 million and pays protesters 15$ hr

Is that just him going around hassling people in Seattle after getting coffee dumped on him?
he's acting like everyone's brainwashed for not talking to him. he's got that 'i came from Mars what planet is this' attitude, ironically

to be honest, id talk to Alex Jones even though i think most of what he says is ridiculous/stupid

Soros doesn't direct their fund allotments

<LikeReally5>

I can find no evidence that they are a "project" of the global alliance, rather than a tax handler, as was made clear on the first page, and it's based in Tuscon, so I have difficulty accepting that it's ran by Felarca from her perch in Northern California. Her name clearly isn't mentioned, there.

Their own website said they were a project of Alliance for Global Justice. I've attached two screenshots of it from previous updates.

Felarca is one of the event leaders of the movement, and yes she operates in California. There are others in different cities. My point was that she leads squads for both BAMN and ANTIFA, depending on the event. Different flags, same army.

The actual founders of the Refuse Fascism movement are based out of different cities and universities.

ayers-1024x654.png

You'll notice Bill Ayers, a Weather Underground terrorist at the top of the list too. It's a large coalition of radical leftists that runs the whole movement, but there is 0 doubt they are Soros funded.

Back