Alex Jones is a joke

He testified as much in court. He said he was playing a character, but that was in a desperate attempt to keep his kids so take it FWIW.

ga060603.gif
Yeah, I'd seen that from his testimony, but IMO there's a differentiation between playing a character and not believing his own claims, which is what folks on twitter were claiming.

Imagine getting worked up over someone like Jones.
You'd have to be loser with not much else going on in your life.

Two Alex Jones threads at the same time? @Mergemick must be sleeping.

Imagine getting worked up over someone like Jones.
You'd have to be loser with not much else going on in your life.
Trump promotes the guy , his audience is huge and people are gullible

It's very fecking strange at the least

Trump promotes the guy , his audience is huge and people are gullible

It's very fecking strange at the least

It's really not that strange. Jones is so far ahead of regular news it's like watching the future. His problem is over confidence and reporting on things too early at times.

What's more strange is that people recognize the weaknesses of Jones, yet Watch CNN and act like mainstream news is anything but radical propaganda. That's something I haven't totally figured out. I think it has something to do with the scope of the average person's thoughts. Most people are interested in their immediate area. Friends, family, local community. So when Jones is screaming about something going wrong they think "lols I don't see anything going wrong." And then they watch CNN and think oh this seems reasonable. But for people who think about global issues they can recognize immediately that mainstream news is complete B.S. They can see where things are heading. To those people Jones, while insane, is more reasonable than CNN which is for actual retards.

Jones gets facts wrong, says offense things at times. Mainstream media starts wars. Mainstream media is a weapon of the elite that is used to push agendas that entire nations eat up.

It's really not that strange. Jones is so far ahead of regular news it's like watching the future. His problem is over confidence and reporting on things too early at times.

What's more strange is that people recognize the weaknesses of Jones, yet Watch CNN and act like mainstream news is anything but radical propaganda. That's something I haven't totally figured out. I think it has something to do with the scope of the average person's thoughts. Most people are interested in their immediate area. Friends, family, local community. So when Jones is screaming about something going wrong they think "lols I don't see anything going wrong." And then they watch CNN and think oh this seems reasonable. But for people who think about global issues they can recognize immediately that mainstream news is complete B.S. They can see where things are heading. To those people Jones, while insane, is more reasonable than CNN which is for actual retards.

Jones gets facts wrong, says offense things at times. Mainstream media starts wars. Mainstream media is a weapon of the elite that is used to push agendas that entire nations eat up.
Jones is a raging loon , end of story

Jones is a raging loon , end of story

And he's far more informative than anything you'll see from mainstream news. The problem is when you take his words for gospel or judge him based on individual stories that he gets wrong from time to time. Or from random mashups on YouTube.

And he's far more informative than anything you'll see from mainstream news. The problem is when you take his words for gospel or judge him based on individual stories that he gets wrong from time to time. Or from random mashups on YouTube.
He's a snake oil salesman

He's a snake oil salesman

As opposed to the regular news? What do they sell during commercials? Medication?

I mean I should clarify, I know he's made huge screw ups. And I generally don't watch him because he's so theatrical. I'd rather just listen to men I Respect like Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Max Keiser for world news. I'm just so revolted by mainstream news so a part of me wants to stick up for Alex.

Alex Jones could go off on a rant about alien frogs taking over the planet and he'd still be more honest than the MSM.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

wtf you saying they got only one party, the communist party.

you remind me of that girl who lived in this country one entire year and she though that italy depends on farming and that the state of vatican is way richer. she was an american democrat of course.

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?

cheap-shit-from-china-t-shirts-men-s-organic-t-shirt.jpg

wtf you saying they got only one party, the communist party.

you remind me of that girl who lived in this country one entire year and she though that italy depends on farming and that the state of vatican is way richer. she was an american democrat of course.

Yea, they are moving towards capitalism, and in some ways are very free in an economic sense. But they are communist. It's in a weird state.

Yea, they are moving towards capitalism, and in some ways are very free in an economic sense. But they are communist. It's in a weird state.

that "moving towards capitalism" started in 1992, because the communist party wanted more money.

the party that runs the country without any opposition, you know... real communism is greedy

The most repulsive thing I find about Jones is not Jones himself, but the conspiracy that he is Bill Hicks. Talk about comparing apples and oranges and one of the most polar opposite personalities when looking at both and what they preached.

that "moving towards capitalism" started in 1992, because the communist party wanted more money.

the party that runs the country without any opposition, you know... real communism is greedy

They have ghost cities too because of commie big guvmint corruption

He testified as much in court. He said he was playing a character, but that was in a desperate attempt to keep his kids so take it FWIW.

If he swore under oath that it's an act I think it's safe to say it's an act.

If he swore under oath that it's an act I think it's safe to say it's an act.

His ex wifes lawyer played a tape of this video and tried to claim this was who he was in person:

Jones' lawyer said that Alex is not the joker but simply playing a character. Sometimes he will do that. Between the actual show, after hours livestream, etc the guy can be on air for hours. They do get silly sometimes. The Media Matters talking point from that point on however was "Alex Jones claims whole show is an act".

Some of the stupidest shit ever written

Back