Alex Jones is a joke

Gay frogs. That's all anyone needs to know

My roommate told me tonight that a bunch of Austin folks have been on twitter saying when Alex is drunk in bars around town he blurts out that he doesn't believe most of what he says. I don't buy it without proof, but is anyone aware of this?

Austin is filled with hipster douches with smart phones. IF Alex Jones was ACTUALLY doing that, don't you think there would be "gotcha" viral videos being played on repeat by now?

It's like post election BS with Muslim women and their hijab grabbing twitter claims. If you don't have video camera footage showing it, take those claims with a grain of salt.

At least those things are kind of plausible. He has been claiming 9/11 was an inside job for more than a decade, and that Sandy Hook was a hoax. It's unbelievable that he has somehow won credibility with these goddamn Trumptards.
The Sandy Hook thing is unforgivable imo. I joke about him a lot, but the Sandy Hook hoax peddling was truly truly shitty.

Open your eyes

uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt

I hate Trumps domestic policy picks.

And I didn't vote for him.

Also, Chinese people I've met are chill but the government I'd a different story. With that said I don't hate them and think they run a decent country.

The Sandy Hook thing is unforgivable imo. I joke about him a lot, but the Sandy Hook hoax peddling was truly truly shitty.
Yeah that's when he completely lost me. I had just a tiny bit of hope he'd turn out to be a good muckraker one day and drop the ominous NWO shit and the CT-peddling, because it was obvious he was trying to make a buck. But the Sandy Hook thing, oh fuck that motherfucker for that. Never Forgive List, permanent spot.

Alex Jones is an entertainer. Like Art Bell and George Noory. That there are lots of numb-skulls who happen to believe their myth-mongering kind of goes with the trade. Whether it is ethical or not is quite another matter. But what he does is a form of entertainment pure and simple. Alex knows it. That's how he feeds his family. Obviously there are some of you dumb fks who don't know it.

Last edited:
Austin is filled with hipster douches with smart phones. IF Alex Jones was ACTUALLY doing that, don't you think there would be "gotcha" viral videos being played on repeat by now?

It's like post election BS with Muslim women and their hijab grabbing twitter claims. If you don't have video camera footage showing it, take those claims with a grain of salt.
Exactly where I'm at. I mean, he seems to believe it all, but there's apparently a campaign looking for any footage now. I'll post the source once I ask for it.

It was pretty surreal for me, personally, when he came up against Cenk Uygur, and suddenly-- for the first time in my life-- I found myself cheering on Alex Jones. He trolled the shit out of Cenk, and he was smirking WHILE he was doing it. It was goddamn beautiful.

But yeah, he's nuts as shit, and even dumber than he is crazy.

Its the current years and beta fegs are still triggered by Jones?

Christ almighty get a grip.

Cant stand Alex Jones. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard and hes a lunatic to boot

I have a buddy who's CT cred runs so deep that he knows that Alex Jones is "in on it" and is "one of them."

He's the equivalent of a shock jock and I'm sure he knows it.

Jones is a comedy goldmine, problem is, a lot of people believe him and die in mine cave ins.

Sandy hook shit was one of the cuntiest displays in modern memory. Jones, the son of a cuck, berated, harassed and demonized parents who had just had thier small children murdered.

Complete fuckwit, I'm aware he is mainly a character and he doesn't believe what he says, he's after money and ratings, but some shit is completely reprehensible.

If I ever met the fuckpig, I'd knock him out for what he did to those grieving people, no debate, no discussion, just a beating.

He's like David Icke's retarded little brother

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?

Well considering there are millions of Americans, living in America, who deny the blatant BS our government performs every single day right in front of their faces...it doesn't surprise me that there are American's living in China that deny the BS they do everyday.

If you want to discredit Alex Jones, or anybody, you'll have to do more than "nu uh! I haven't seen any of that so it's not true".

i'm a little chicken neck bastard & nobodys got the will to see what i am

you wanna overrun us, & poison us, & take our families, & kill us? YOU WILL DIE, NOT US YOU ANTI-HUMAN CRAP!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back