Alex never would've mocked a child

The kid still did it. Integrity and manners are taught at home, there's nothing silly about teaching not to step on those that are down, on the contrary. It seems that you validate that type of behaviour.

for fucks sake man, the kid was 5 or 6? Tell me you’ve either never raised a child or you’re one of those who’s kid is rolling around screaming on the floor at wal mart and then you go online and post about values and integrity being taught at home.

i literally have no clue how you guys walk around in life without assistance. Clutching your pearls over what a 5-6 year old did but thinking a 30+ year old man, 6 years later, should extract revenge on a prepubescent child for some sort of karmic balance in the universe.

I also don’t really care what Alex said on the matter, but what he said was very matter of fact and adult like. The opposite of Izzy lol, my point was just pointing out what he said. Whether or not you believe him is up to you obviously.

you guys will do anything to defend Izzy when Izzy himself said it was petty. Like I originally said grow up!

what the fuck are you talking about. You sound like a stupid fuck.

people out here with their panties in a twist over a guy who mocked a kid but have no problem watching people get beat half to death for money. If that’s mental gymnastics to you, then you’re just an idiot.
Fuck off you already exposed yourself as someone without good values and morals. You can enjoy yourself with the rest of the scum on my ignore list beeeotch lol

Izzi is just an idiot with talent. I wouldn’t bring my family to my fight for such reasons. Too many trashy fighters in the game. It was a avoidable situation.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/4/...-israel-adesanya-mocking-son-ufc-287-knockout

Basically says Izzy is a child for doing that

His kid was 5yrs old. Why are we comparing Izzy to a 5 yr old.

His son wanted to do it again in last fight but he told him not to.

Recognizes that Izzy was living with those losses for 7yrs and says it's good he finally got his dream
Does Izzy not get brownie points for being a survivor here?
He has had to suffer that humiliation for 7 years, it must have been a cathartic experience after 7 years.

Izzy is a survivor!

Remember: he was wronged, he was humiliated unnecessarily. People do not deserve to be treated like that.

Izzy is an unusual dude. He just is. I wouldn't mock a child but that's just me. Even if you think the kid deserves it, it's just not a good look. At the same time a lot of bratty behavior goes unchecked these days. So when one of them gets a reality check, part of me is cheering it on. I know, I'm a monster.

I mean that thing with the kid was definitely snipey, childish, whatever you want to call it.

But i'm kinda amazed it got so much traction and attention. Kid wasn't touched, weren't any words, just a silly little flop. Harmless in the big scheme, and if ya disagree you need thicker skin, imo.

Spiteful, childish, yeah. Near as big a deal as it has been made it to be? No.

I think sometimes people need to remember these are cage fighters, not the last standing pillars of moral guidance.

Reactions: HHJ
Izzy is an unusual dude. He just is. I wouldn't mock a child but that's just me. Even if you think the kid deserves it, it's just not a good look. At the same time a lot of bratty behavior goes unchecked these days. So when one of them gets a reality check, part of me is cheering it on. I know, I'm a monster.

best response in this topic. nuanced, logical, self-aware.

I continue to be amazed at people thirsting for a child to receive his karmic comeuppance from a 30+ year old man for something he did when he was 5-6 lmao. It's something out of a comedy sketch. I got a yellowcard because one guy was so adamant and creepy about how he wanted the kid to "get what he deserved" I called him a groomer. Okay, a little too far for chop busting but the guy sounded unhinged. That being said, clutching pearls over this is also an overreaction. it's just petty and a bad look, like you said, not the end of the world.

I mean that thing with the kid was definitely snipey, childish, whatever you want to call it.

But i'm kinda amazed it got so much traction and attention. Kid wasn't touched, weren't any words, just a silly little flop. Harmless in the big scheme, and if ya disagree you need thicker skin, imo.

Spiteful, childish, yeah. Near as big a deal as it has been made it to be? No.

I think sometimes people need to remember these are cage fighters, not the last standing pillars of moral guidance.

good post, although I'd contend slightly that while the kid wasn't harmed, it's just a bad look to do to someone's child / significant other / mother as their loved one lay unconscious on the ground. Big deal? No, I agree. But tasteless may be the best way of putting it. Providing context that at age 5-6 the kid mocked Izzy seems a bit silly for justification, imo. Would make more sense if an adult did it or if the kid was at least old enough to understand numbers greater than 2 digits.

Does Izzy not get brownie points for being a survivor here?
He has had to suffer that humiliation for 7 years, it must have been a cathartic experience after 7 years.

Izzy is a survivor!

Remember: he was wronged, he was humiliated unnecessarily. People do not deserve to be treated like that.

LMFAO

Still talking about this shit a week later lol. People too soft

Fuck off you already exposed yourself as someone without good values and morals. You can enjoy yourself with the rest of the scum on my ignore list beeeotch lol

a note to everyone. You are an absolute pussy if you have to block someone on a forum after one reply lol.

I actually like Izzy more for doing that.

I wouldn't do it and it is kinda dickish, but I would think he's too much of a general nice guy to do that... I kinda like the fact he just did something so kinda, shitty, just out in the open like that. P funny.

Back