Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
And now you're telling me that you never signed a contract that you thought you were worth more to do?

If so you're my hero.

No, I'm not but I know what the company and Dana are clearing and that means a lot.
Might not mean much to anyone else but it does to me sir.

I never signed a contract that signified my own worth, it just signifies a transaction of my certain efforts for a certain pay and whatever is agreed upon is how much it is worth. That's how monetary worth is determined in this world.

If i would think my efforts are worth more, I would not sign, but seek who else I would think would pay more for my efforts. If there is nobody that will pay me more for my efforts, then they aren't worth more, because I can't find anyone to agree to pay me more.

And just because the total amount of revenue made to fighters pay is skewed against the fighters in general, doesn't mean that everybody is paid unfairly. Because some get a whole lot more money, than others. Not to mention other benefits, like being protected from bad match-ups all the way to a title, which translates to an easy route to the big bucks.

I get that they in general don't pay the fighters enough, but that doesn't mean nobody is getting a fair deal.

Good to see him investing his money for life outside of fighting.

Someone should introduce him to this guy:

2hp0uub_medium.gif
Why? Explain please

Seriously. I’m 6’2” and always have my head hitting the ceilings of cars like that. Or have to cock my head completely sideways to even attempt to get in them. No idea how he’s getting on them. I can barely fit into the 350 and 370 z’s when we get them in on trade at work. And once I’m in them I’m stuffed in the thing like a can of sardines
Alex isnt 320lbs jacked like you Sherbro, this is perfect for a non-sherbro like Alex

The ones talking shit about “new money” , are those with “no money”. :)

I said new money, I am a long way from no money, although not rich. I do have an in law worth over 200 million though, he drives a beater, His wife a regular Mercedes. Having a Lambo would just bring a ton of unwanted attention and hassles, like wearing an idiotic amount of jewelry trying to impress some rats in a club.

That's one fighter who's financial situation I am not gonna give a shit about when he's broke at the end of his career.

Impossible, he probably rented it. I’m told from the posters here that UFC does not pay for fighters flights, hotels, medical, etc. I’m told they only make 12k/12k and are in slave contracts. Pereira is renting that shit to look like he’s making money. U Fight Cheap, Dana is clown.

He could be pulling a Carla Esparza, and spending too much of his paycheck.
/ Fighter Pay, Most Popular / By MMASalaries Editorial Team
Alex Pereira Total MMA Recorded Fight Earnings: $1,184,000
Current Status: Active
Estimated Total Net Worth: $2 million dollars (USD)
Biggest payout was his fight against Israel Adesanya at UFC 281 ($682,000)

A two million dollar net worth is not that much these days. My dad left an Estate close to that and he drove a Camry. Alex is fine as long as the money keep coming in.

I'm no car expert but that looks like the Huracan Tecnica model and it costs $244,795.

A two million dollar net worth is not that much these days. My dad left an Estate close to that and he drove a Camry. Alex is fine as long as the money keep coming in.
I actually think he has made considerably more than that. Like more than twice as much. Those reported figures aren't what exciting fighters the UFC is promoting actually make.

Reactions: Kb7
Why? Explain please

Moose invested his money in a real estate and became like a landlord for students or some shit. Smart guy.

If you need a special car to get what you want in life then you are doing something wrong with yourself.

I agree. But, guys don't buy Lamborghinis to attract chics, that's a given, they buy the car because it appeals to them no different from you and I.

should have gone with the bugatti

I said new money, I am a long way from no money, although not rich. I do have an in law worth over 200 million though, he drives a beater, His wife a regular Mercedes. Having a Lambo would just bring a ton of unwanted attention and hassles, like wearing an idiotic amount of jewelry trying to impress some rats in a club.
my neighbor has one. i don’t see him drive it very often, and i’m pretty sure he doesn’t race it. it just sits in his garage. i don’t see the point in owning something like this unless you’re gonna drive the fuck out of it.

Alex is much more wealthy than that I believe, fought in Glory the premier Kickboxing org for 7years and 15 bouts. Champion, actual double champion. I don’t believe in the net worths of fighters on the internet, GSP from his own mouth said he made 10million for his Bisping bout. He’s been making millions on PPV pay out alone.

Poor investment but the guy does get smacked in the head for a living

Very nice car though

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

You may be right but you don t understand why people buy lambos.

Honestly, driving a car like this just seems like unnecessary stress.
I would always be worried about people touching or scratching it, and I wouldn't want the attention anyways. That's not even getting into the costs to buy and maintain a shiny turd.

Honestly, driving a car like this just seems like unnecessary stress.
I would always be worried about people touching or scratching it, and I wouldn't want the attention anyways. That's not even getting into the costs to buy and maintain a shiny turd.
For some sport cars, yes, the stress overcome the fun that you can have with it.

Too many people in this thread never drove a Ferrari in places like Rome and it shows it. They can't even imagine what it means to park on the narrow blue stripes of the parking spots and stressing about not bumping the fender against the 500 behind and the Lancia Y in the front while people on the sidewalk are filming you, lol.
This without talking about the HUGE amount of people and gold diggers that approches you ALL THE TIME to take a pic with the car or inside it, or that ask you to rev it (fuck that) to hear the "music". Going for a stroll driving into the speed limit because you are going to an appointment? Too bad that 10 times out of 10 you will have a moron in a shitbox tailgating the fuck out of you trying to compensate his small dick with the prospective of telling is friends that he passed a Ferrari.
Also: increased attention from LEOs

That Lambo looks Ok.

Not sure if this is Lambo, but this looks better.

bfd24133d2aafae875428a1431cc00a8.jpg

Last edited:
Back