• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
I would like the 18 people that voted "no" to be exposed for having small penises

7.2 0-60, still slow as shit and the average driver will still be doing 10 under the speed limit.
Usually I see the Prius drivers flashing the Tesla owners to get the fuck out of the way as the Teslas are trying to save their charge, 7.2 is faster than my Mustang 5.0 I had as a kid, and the Prius Prime is like 6.4

Fun to drive. Should have just rented or leased one so he could get it out of his system. Piss poor investment unless you are a multimillionaire with more multimillions coming in frequently.

I would like the 18 people that voted "no" to be exposed for having small penises

Usually those are the people buying Lambos. Although that is hard to know for sure, but mostly bald guys drive them, that is easy to tell.

They really are terrible cars to drive around by most accounts, more of a new money status symbol. Every Saudi kid at BU seems to have one too.

I thought he would rock the corvette for awhile, great car. Hopefully he continues his success

How have less than 90% of people voted yes? I'd like to think the 15% are just trolls, but the majority of them are probably the same neckbeards who criticize attractive women for having pointy elbows.
that's exactly what it is. they're the type to... wait, theres no need for examples because this right here's perfect.

guy earned his money and wanted to buy something nice for himself. sherdoggers dissaprove. "I'd never buy one even if I had the money" has the same energy as "nah I don't think she's that attractive I wouldn't date her even if she begged me"

Pereira walks like his back and neck are fused.. dude is an amazing athlete and fighter but when he walks he looks like he is in pain.

Neither are you.

Alex thought it was enough to risk getting KO'd, or he wouldn't have signed the contract.

And now you're telling me that you never signed a contract that you thought you were worth more to do?

If so you're my hero.

No, I'm not but I know what the company and Dana are clearing and that means a lot.
Might not mean much to anyone else but it does to me sir.

It's his dream car and he finally got it. Odd to see people hating on it.

If your dream car is a telsa and you got it, more power to you. Very few people dream about a tesla.

And getting your dream car is not about making "an investment" it's about being able to finally get the vehicle you've dreamed of driving.

And LOL at people going on about "Lambos scream New Money, every saudi kid HAS ONE". Moneys money and if you have the means to get your dream car then go for it.

Last edited:
For what it's worth they keep their value very well.. some versions can even be seen as investments..

I’d like to drive one but now own it. Too expensive and impractical. I have a corvette that’s at least easier to own, less to maintain or buy. Still can go 170. Plenty of action for me at a fraction of the cost.

The ones talking shit about “new money” , are those with “no money”. :)

It's his dream car and he finally got it. Odd to see people hating on it.

If your dream car is a telsa and you got it, more power to you. Very few people dream about a tesla.

And getting your dream car is not about making "an investment" it's about being able to finally get the vehicle you've dreamed of driving.

And LOL at people going on about "Lambos scream New Money, every saudi kid HAS ONE". Moneys money and if you have the means to get your dream car then go for it.

Picsart_23-09-16_07-07-21-489.jpg
And now you're telling me that you never signed a contract that you thought you were worth more to do?

If so you're my hero.

One love my bruul

No, I'm not but I know what the company and Dana are clearing and that means a lot.
Might not mean much to anyone else but it does to me sir.

Impossible, he probably rented it. I’m told from the posters here that UFC does not pay for fighters flights, hotels, medical, etc. I’m told they only make 12k/12k and are in slave contracts. Pereira is renting that shit to look like he’s making money. U Fight Cheap, Dana is clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back