Media Alex Pereira buys a Lamborghini

Nice car?

• Total voters
The second caption: "Gift from god".
facepalm.gif

Also, that coach seems to be into getting piggybacked a lot...
Can’t even be happy for someone without complaining about unnecessary things. What a world we live in

Can’t even be happy for someone without complaining about unnecessary things. What a world we live in
It's not about being happy for them or not. I actually kinda like Alex, though I can't really say I am happy for someone I don't care much about. I just pointed out something that caught my attention and I kinda thought was stupid, though you may say making a comment on it was pointless.
<Fedor23>

Thats something you buy when you're making more money than you know what to do with.

Good for Alex.

Ok lets start over here.

Do these guys deserve more than 15-18%...answer....yes.

So a percentage higher than that is where to start.

Im not sure why you're hooked on a certain percentage, but it definitely has to be above what it is currently.

You want to split hairs that's fine I guess, but my point still stands, that ALL the fighters are getting fucked over.

You're making it seem like its fine that they're getting fucked over because a few guys have money to buy a toy.
Like I said before, if I give you a million dollars you'd be happy...until you found out I fucked you out 9 million.

NVM, bud. This got boring a while ago, I don't feel like going over it again.

Huge waste of money - unreliable, extremely expensive to maintain.
But if that's what you're into - status symbol

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

You aint getting no bitches nor vroom vroom in that thing

Prius is nicer
Pull up in the Prius and they can’t see us
Pull up in that Lambo looking like I’m Rambo
Pull up in the Beamer and I’m looking cleaner
Pull up in that Jeep and I’m bout to creep
Pull up Ford truck looking sick as fuck

Reactions: Yep
NVM, bud. This got boring a while ago, I don't feel like going over it again.

Yeah, I guess.
My point isn't wrong snd anyone that puts profit sharing into play can see that.
You're saying since the top guys make some bread they shouldn't want what's fair for everyone.

Still have nothing but love for you sir, but I think everyone would agree 25%- 35% would kill the company, but would help the lower guys make a living wage.

Really pointless thing to drive on city streets. Total Schaub move.

Looks nice but since I always have to see the negative in everything I'm going to complain about it being a Lambo. Everybody that gets rich buys a lambo, buy something else! Boring!! I do like the shade of blue tho. Francis Ngannou has a really nice looking Rolls Royce.

You can get a Tesla S P100 Plaid for a fraction on the cost, also saving you ungodly amounts of money in maintenance, that does 0-60 in 2.1 seconds (smoking that Lambo), while seating 5 adults comfortably with room for all your luggage and them some .

It would be fun to load up the family, go out for ice cream and smoke the fuck out of anyone you see stuffed into their super expensive, fancy-ass, exotic, foreign sports car - then later, you and your buddy can go golfing, because you can fit all your clubs in the car with no issue and you won't be sending the car off to your mechanic to have it fixed yet again.

A Tesla? Cheap to maintain? Lmao what universe are you living in? They are widely known to have some of the worst build quality in the entire industry. And there is no one to repair them. Once that shit breaks you might as well throw it away. You will be in a waiting list for years to have it fixed and you will pay ungodly amounts of money.

Pull Elons rod out of your gullet

Pull up in the Prius and they can’t see us
Pull up in that Lambo looking like I’m Rambo
Pull up in the Beamer and I’m looking cleaner
Pull up in that Jeep and I’m bout to creep
Pull up Ford truck looking sick as fuck
[<cena1}
Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
Its the franchise, Boy, I'm shining now
You can't see me, my time is now

I am not a fan of the transformers styling of these new lambos but good for him. LOL at the guy saying that a tesla is more comfy and faster... as if exotics owners cared about your lille 'beige' sedan.

A car hes to big for .. I guess it's about time he can start getting laid.

Lol

Ya but does a Tesla sound like a v10 v12 lambo..

No it does not .

Does it look the same . .no it looks like a housewifes grocery getter ...

The lambo isn't bought to be practical...its bought to be FUN... a Lambo isnt a daily driver anyone who is ...is either car poor or uber rich ...

Back