• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Alex Pereira opens up as the underdog in his upcoming quadrilogy vs Israel Adesanya

Fair odds?

• Total voters
Well the people who make money by being objective think Adesanya will win.

You're the salty one.

People who are intelligent and invested in the sport look at an entire fight not just the finish. If it's confusing to you why the odds are the way they are it says are lot about your ability to think logically.
oh yeah, absolutely, like totally dude ...the objective people are the ones who put money down on a karate fight, and not the people who acknowledge what their eyes showed them the first 3 times they fought

Oh let's take the guys word for it that was seconds away from sleeping lol.

You were a lot better before your girlfriend got slapped around.
Absolutely unbearable since then however.

Since you know so much better than the actual person fighting in the cage....

<MaryseShutIt>

If I had to bet my life I'd bet on Izzy too. I'm not overly confident about it, but people that are saying Izzy is going to get killed are either acting on emotion or have short memories about what he's accomplished in the UFC.

I get many hate his persona and some of his fights have been duds (takes 2 to tango), but dude has averaged 3 fights per year since 2018 (fought 2x in COVID years which brings his average to just under 3). He had to be one of the most active champs in recent history, if not the most active.

Izzy about to up his IQ and avoid damage.

Hope y'all ready.

Poatan will be squirming on the bottom like a fish out of water.

D1 Izzy has arrived.
Did you watch last fight? Izzy looked like a 5yr old trying to tackle his dad. Alex was way too big and strong for Izzy to barely even budge. Don't see that changing much this fight. Still should be a close fight, but Izzy can't wrestle alex

Since you know so much better than the actual person fighting in the cage....

<MaryseShutIt>

Yeah because Asesanya is such an humble guy and the kind of person who would openly admit he was in deep shit :D Let's blindly believe him!

We all know Pereira was a few seconds away from landing a giant knee to his face when the ref stepped in to save his ass, and Adesanya knows it too

Makes no sense. Alex has beaten him 3 times and even if he was winning the last fight, Izzy had all the advantages and still couldn't beat Alex

Say odds are crazy. Proceed to not bet on them. Logic.

It's complete bs he's the underdog. All good he's going to destroy him quicker this time.

Izzy still has a lot more MMA experience and was winning rounds with point fighting.

Both guys are terrible grapplers but Alex is the worst of them.

Izzy's best success was grappling and he'll do the same thing again. Its unlikely Alex can improve his counter wrestling much in a few months time. This will boil down to the exact same thing again - can Poatan knock Izzy out before he loses a decision. That is pretty much a pick-em to me.

Back