Alexa Grasso vs. Manon Fiorot - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know Grasso is fighting Valentina in a trilogy fight. But say if Grasso wins, who wins between Fiorot and Grasso?

I think if Fiorot sticks to her safe gameplan by countering, she probably might win. She's too big and built to really able to take down and control.

manon-fiorot-and-alex-grasso-vg18fbsgb3l7xuva.jpg

Manon if she decides to wrestle. She could literally throw Grasso around like a ragdoll imo. The question is if she will decide to stand the whole time or not.

Last edited:
Blanchfield cooperated. Grasso won't. What happened to the shorter fighter bobbing and weaving in? Ala Mike Tyson?

Grasso will lose
Much weaker
Much shorter
The take down offense will not be there as the counter punching will light her up,
Then comes the strength

For everyone saying grasso is a Much better striker
She's not. She's also repeats her punching sequence ,

I'm willing to say grasso will be beat easily

Blanchfield cooperated. Grasso won't. What happened to the shorter fighter bobbing and weaving in? Ala Mike Tyson?
Grasso has way better striking
Grasso has way worse wrestling than Blanchfield. There is nearly zero takedown threat from Grasso. People have such short memories on here. Manon handled Rose easily and Rose is a better striker than Grasso. How does Grasso have better striking? It's even at best? She hits harder. I'll give her that. Manon has kicks that she didn't use.

There's no way in hell any of you actually think Manon can beat Grasso...liars lol.

I definitely think she beats Grasso. She outstruck Rose with ease. She is stronger and can take Grasso down just like Val has been able to do over and over. This lady tried to take down Blanchfield immediately, and she survived. No one else will do that.

Back