Alexander Emelianenko vs Mikhail Koklyaev

I would have never wiped my face off from that little bit of "blood" after that hat toss. And, hell, I'm a wuss.

He might be strong, but he is also kind of slow, which is the norm with strongmen - unless he brings a sword, I don't see him winning - he doesn't have the speed, while their weight is not that far off. Bob Sapp beat a world-class striker in his early fights, but he was also twice as heavy as the other guy - in this case, I just don't see how this dude can pull it off, as much as I despise Alex.

bob sapp was a savage when he started off But the he’s like fuck it. I’ll make the same rolling over instead of fighting.

i don't even know why this fight's happening. dude got fucked up from his own hat. is there really a point to seeing what fists will do?

I'm not sure I get what Koklyaev is trying to do. He's gonna get humiliated quick (if Aleks shows mercy) or have a very long bad night (if Aleks decides to punish him).
Hopefully he gets a big check for the beating he's gonna take.

Exactly, huge missmatch, one of the biggest missmatches in combat sports history.

Emelianenko embarrassed him already, he cut him by throwing the hat lol. Koklyaev tried to act tough like he's gonna do something. Then when they separated them, Koklyaev throw a hat like a bitch and Emelianenko throw it back like a boss. After this he was bleeding and he was so scared you can tell.

Strongman/powerlifter/bodybuilder have a chance against real fighter in the ring only when they have big size advantage and even then they gets ass whooped.

Alexander is a bigger man and I'm talking about height and reach. He's not that old (38) and he's on few fights win streak against real fighters. Boxing was always his forte.

Strongmans/powerlifters or bodybuilders can't fight. They are disabled human beings and only idiots can admire them.
They can't fight, looks like a fat pigs, eats like few pigs, women are avoiding them because how they look, because they only look at the mirror not at girls tits and ass and they have erection problems.
It's embarrassing as fuck. Who gives a fuck if this fat pig can lift 800lbs or 1000lbs? Nobody gives a fuck who have a brain.

Remember Pudzianowski MMA career? First fight against Polish boxer bum. Second fight against much smaller bum (at least MMA fighter). Third fight against Sylvia who punished him, played with him and Sylvia just like Emelianenko had size advantage and was past prime as well.
Alex have very fast hands, fat pig will need an inhaler after 1 minute.

Exactly, huge missmatch, one of the biggest missmatches in combat sports history.

Emelianenko embarrassed him already, he cut him by throwing the hat lol. Koklyaev tried to act tough like he's gonna do something. Then when they separated them, Koklyaev throw a hat like a bitch and Emelianenko throw it back like a boss. After this he was bleeding and he was so scared you can tell.

Strongman/powerlifter/bodybuilder have a chance against real fighter in the ring only when they have big size advantage and even then they gets ass whooped.

Alexander is a bigger man and I'm talking about height and reach. He's not that old (38) and he's on few fights win streak against real fighters. Boxing was always his forte.

Strongmans/powerlifters or bodybuilders can't fight. They are disabled human beings and only idiots can admire them.
They can't fight, looks like a fat pigs, eats like few pigs, women are avoiding them because how they look, because they only look at the mirror not at girls tits and ass and they have erection problems.
It's embarrassing as fuck. Who gives a fuck if this fat pig can lift 800lbs or 1000lbs? Nobody gives a fuck who have a brain.

Remember Pudzianowski MMA career? First fight against Polish boxer bum. Second fight against much smaller bum (at least MMA fighter). Third fight against Sylvia who punished him, played with him and Sylvia just like Emelianenko had size advantage and was past prime as well.
Alex have very fast hands, fat pig will need an inhaler after 1 minute.
Dude, what is your problem with bodybuilders and powerlifters? LMAO. To each his own.

Dude, what is your problem with bodybuilders and powerlifters? LMAO. To each his own.

They are embarrassing just it. Gym and lighting weights should be only addition for other sports. It's XXI forklifts should lift 1000lbs stuff not humans.
All years of eating, steroids, counting kcal, extreme weight lifting, sleeping and living like a robot. For what? To lift 1000lbs? Sex with a 400lbs pig with limp dick (only cowgirl position to not lose too many kcal) is an award for the girlfriend? Or to have a pleasure to make him 6 meals per day or wipe his ass?
Then they hit 40 years old and heart attack is more possible than end of "career" because joints are fucked.

It's serious disease not a sport. Same with models with anorexia.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is an example of serious disease:

I know you can't speak Polish so I'm gonna translate it for you:
300lbs Pudzianowski (5x world strongest man) is sitting on the sofa and he's doing interview. Next to him his father and mother. You can see what he's doing lol.
Conversation is about his sex life. His parents said he never invited any girlfriend ever. You can say by the body language he's 40 years old virgin and after his responses. Media never saw him with any girl and he's the greediest person in the world.
Pudzianowski at least is very rich person so his life is kind of success. Plus he quit extreme weight lifting for MMA.
But how many bodybuilders / strongman or powerlifters are rich?

Last edited:
They are embarrassing just it. Gym and lighting weights should be only addiction for other sports. It's XXI forklifts should lift 1000lbs stuff not humans.
All years of eating, steroids, counting kcal, extreme weight lifting, sleeping and living like a robot. For what? To lift 1000lbs? Sex with a 400lbs pig with limp dick (only cowgirl position to not lose too many kcal) is an award for the girlfriend? Or to have a pleasure to make him 6 meals per day or wipe his ass?
Then they hit 40 years old and heart attack is more possible than end of "career" because joints are fucked.

It's serious disease not a sport. Same with models with anorexia.

Mariusz Pudzianowski is an example of serious disease:

I know you can't speak Polish so I'm gonna translate it for you:
300lbs Pudzianowski (5x world strongest man) is sitting on the sofa and he's doing interview. Next to him his father and mother. You can see what he's doing lol.
Conversation is about his sex life. His parents said he never invited any girlfriend ever. You can say by the body language he's 40 years old virgin and after his responses. Media never saw him with any girl and he's the greediest person in the world.
Pudzianowski at least is very rich person so his life is kind of success. Plus he quit extreme weight lifting for MMA.
But how many bodybuilders / strongman or powerlifters are rich?

Chill out dude.

I'm a lifelong combat sport practitioner and I used to lift a little bit back in the day. I'm not a big fan of lifting heavy stuff but if they like it that is on them.
But as much as I love combat sports (specially kickboxing and muay thai) I'm going to either grapple or do some other sport starting next year because head trauma is stupid and I don't make a living of that. Should a bodybuilder or powerlifter call me a virgin because I like to play Jackie fucking Chan in the gym?

If people like to inject shit in their asses and be 300lbs... why are you mad? Let them be.

And is not like martial arts are useful in real life because only idiots fight on the street.

You seem too concerned about other people and in a negative way. Don't be a bitter person.

Looks like @usadaguy hasn't heard of the GOAT.
6f4cfecd26a95b5ef111d1957c7acb0103e1e0a51af81df5d1646245fcb17666.jpg

This man is barred from MMA competition. He used to mentor Pudz on strength training and Tyson Fury spars him once a month (otherwise Tyson would be too CTE'd to compete).

Chill out dude.

I'm a lifelong combat sport practitioner and I used to lift a little bit back in the day. I'm not a big fan of lifting heavy stuff but if they like it that is on them.
But as much as I love combat sports (specially kickboxing and muay thai) I'm going to either grapple or do some other sport starting next year because head trauma is stupid and I don't make a living of that. Should a bodybuilder or powerlifter call me a virgin because I like to play Jackie fucking Chan in the gym?

If people like to inject shit in their asses and be 300lbs... why are you mad? Let them be.

And is not like martial arts are useful in real life because only idiots fight on the street.

You seem too concerned about other people and in a negative way. Don't be a bitter person.

I'm not a lifelong combat sport practitioner like you but I do striking 3 years (boxing first, muay thai now). Gym is only addition for me.

I'm just saying it's embarrassing, I'm not mad. Martial arts is an art and is the sport. You teach how to defend yourself and you gain knowledge. You can't say the same thing about huge bodybuilders. It's only destroying your body and life.

Addition not addiction lol

I'm not a lifelong combat sport practitioner like you but I do striking 3 years (boxing first, muay thai now). Gym is only addiction for me.

I'm just saying it's embarrassing, I'm not mad. Martial arts is an art and is the sport. You teach how to defend yourself and you gain knowledge. You can't say the same thing about huge bodybuilders. It's only destroying your body and life.
Combat sports can destroy your body too. And you can do bodybuilding and powerlifting without taking steroids anyways.

Also who are we to judge?
If my grandfather were alive he would slap me in the back of the head for spending a lot of time on a karate forum while I'm at work lol <Lmaoo>

Combat sports can destroy your body too. And you can do bodybuilding and powerlifting without taking steroids anyways.

Also who are we to judge?
If my grandfather were alive he would slap me in the back of the head for spending a lot of time on a karate forum while I'm at work lol <Lmaoo>

All sports can destroy your body if you are pro, but sport is all about working on your skills. Bodybuilding etc is all about growing your body and becoming disabled person.

For me it's embarrassing, for lot of people it's embarrassing, for most girls is embarrassing.
Combat sports can safe your ass or safe other person's ass you care about it.

But I got your point and I agree with you. But I don't need to be a Jesus to judge somebody.

Maybe I hate them because they are stupid lol. That's why I'm rooting for rapist not for that

4910004282_9566071a8a_z.jpg

Cuckyaev

The polak is just saying that these retards should not be celebrated in mass media, because they're not someone to hold up in high esteem. Especially since they are not even close to natural. They are freaks -- to be ridiculed and mocked. It's all a sign of decline and degradation. The mass celebration of freaks is an indicator of a declining culture/civilization....maybe that's the goal??? Not everyone will understand. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THEY ARE FREAKS? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREAK! WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND DESERVE RESPEKT. this is the typical response of a completely demoralized person.

The polak is just saying that these retards should not be celebrated in mass media, because they're not someone to hold up in high esteem. Especially since they are not even close to natural. They are freaks -- to be ridiculed and mocked. It's all a sign of decline and degradation. The mass celebration of freaks is an indicator of a declining culture/civilization....maybe that's the goal??? Not everyone will understand. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THEY ARE FREAKS? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREAK! WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND DESERVE RESPEKT. this is the typical response of a completely demoralized person.

GettyImages-545223224.0.0.jpg

and "We are all fighters" bullshit.

Same example with gay people. I don't care if someone is a gay or a wanker. But I care if this people are on the street and demands something. Then I have a problem.

To everyone asking about tbe Fedor team T-Shirt. IT'S NOT. It's a t - shirt of a company/expedition that is reseaching the arctic by the name "Severnii desant" or "Северный Десант" in Russian. This is your typical sponsor t-shirt.
No need to look for more additional drama. ;)

To everyone asking about tbe Fedor team T-Shirt. IT'S NOT. It's a t - shirt of a company/expedition that is reseaching the arctic by the name "Severnii desant" or "Северный Десант" in Russian. This is your typical sponsor t-shirt.
No need to look for more additional drama. ;)
Where can I get one?
That shirt is almost on the level of the sweater.

Where can I get one?
That shirt is almost on the level of the sweater.
I’m probably the only longtime MMA fan that’s never posted on Sherdog before. Sup y’all. Anyway, I’m a big Fedor fan and made it a mission to find one of those shirts to wear to the Bader fight. These have to be purchased through vk.com, which is like the Russian Facebook. I had to create a profile because you have to message the seller. But they’ll respond, and give you cost. You have to western union the money, lol. I thought for sure I was gonna get ripped off, but they were legit. Total cost including shipping was around $45 (this was for the one with the black sleeves like Fedor wears to the cage sometimes).
https://m.vk.com/nord_desant?from=feed

Hey, does anyone know how to watch this fight? I’ve been looking online but haven’t found anything so far.

its not a fedor team shirt its a popular russian sponsor that sponsors many many russian athletes the fedorteam shirts just literally say fedorteam on them those are Nord shirts
Interesting that Mikhail Koklyaev is wearing the shirt from Fedor's team. Is that a jab at Aleks to remind him of his brother? Or is he training there?

Yeah what the fuck is that all about ?

Back