Alexander Gustaffson’s manager on him pulling out

What are you implying? That Gus is afraid of some random journeyman who got finished by Thiago Santos a few months ago?

Jesus Christ calm down.

I’m implying and accusing Gus of pulling off the card with a fake undisclosed injury because he is entitled and doesn’t want to risk being out of the title mix by fighting someone ranked out of the top 5

He has one fight and win in the last 2 years and has bottlenecked the division with his constant time off and constant whining about title shots coming off incredibly long layoffs.

He is one of the reasons the light heavyweight division is going to shit. He should have been pulled from the rankings with his last giant layoff.

He isn’t scared of Anthony Smith, but he behaves like an entitled spoiled brat that expects the world to pause every time he needs time off.

Jesus Christ calm down.

I’m implying and accusing Gus of pulling off the card with a fake undisclosed injury because he is entitled and doesn’t want to risk being out of the title mix by fighting someone ranked out of the top 5

He has one fight and win in the last 2 years and has bottlenecked the division with his constant time off and constant whining about title shots coming off incredibly long layoffs.

He is one of the reasons the light heavyweight division is going to shit. He should have been pulled from the rankings with his last giant layoff.

He isn’t scared of Anthony Smith, but he behaves like an entitled spoiled brat that expects the world to pause every time he needs time off.

Out of all contenders he has the best win streak currently at LHW and he is ranked as the 1st contender. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

And why did you say he has one fight and win in the last 2 years when in reality he has 2? No need for lies.

Now who the F wants hin as champ? He probably ducks all contenders no matter what

Out of all contenders he has the best win streak currently at LHW and he is ranked as the 1st contender. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

Doesn’t change the fact that Gus is an entitled Diva.
The division is moving past him. Before long he will be old news, then him and his ring rust will start sliding down the rankings.

Doesn’t change the fact that Gus is an entitled Diva.
The division is moving past him. Before long he will be old news, then him and his ring rust will start sliding down the rankings.

Opinion is not a fact.

Bye.

That is some career suicide if i ever seen it. Terrible timing to announce this. What a cluster fuck! God knows what happens now?

Gustafsson seems to always be injured at convenient times.

Jesus Christ calm down.

His fans keeping giving his wins resume. He doesn’t fight enough to know if he is even the same fighter he was when he fought Jans 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:
He’ll fight for the vacant LHW title in Toronto, you’ll see.

His fans keeping giving his wins resume. He doesn’t fight enough to know if he is even the same fighter he was when he fough Jans 2 yrs ago.

The division is evolving past him. His stall tactics and his fans are annoying.

His last decent win was against Błachowicz 24 months ago. Took him 20 minutes to finish off an over the hill aged chin Glover.

He needs to shit or get off the pot. The world doesn’t revolve around him.

Getting worse than Cruz or Cain. At least they were champs.

His best win is a Unanimous decision loss to Jones lol

His best win is a Unanimous decision loss to Jones lol
Followed by cormier decision loss and rumble ktfo.

Dude best 3 wins are 3 of his losses.

Most overrated fighter on this forum.

i fucking hate when guys as good as gus just don't fucking fight.

dude is one of my favourites to watch, sucks.

What are you implying? That Gus is afraid of some random journeyman who got finished by Thiago Santos a few months ago?

Yes, I'll 100% say that.

Smith would have a decent chance of knocking him out, and Gus is expected to win. It's a lose lose for him, so of course he'd be scared to take that fight.

How is Gus paying his bills? Asking for a friend who also wants to survive in this world without working... ever.

Back