Alexander Volkanovski is one of the most uninteresting champs in UFC history

Agreed. He's obviously great but nothing about him intrigues me. Especially since the 2nd Holloway fight that I, and many others thought he lost.

Lol posted after one of the most clinical, flawless and dominant displays

nice trolling TS

35 year old Korean zombie is a punching bag for the small speedy guys. Sorry, TS is right, he's great but his style doesn't give me a chubby.

Eh, I like watching him. Hes one of the most skilled guys out there p4p right now. Volk/Ortega was a classic too.

I never thought he was good but he is close to eclipsing Aldo in terms of great wins. 2-3 more wins then Volk might be solid at 145 GOAT.

I never thought he was good but he is close to eclipsing Aldo in terms of great wins. 2-3 more wins then Volk might be solid at 145 GOAT.

In my eyes, he’d need 5 wins with at least 2-3 in spectacular fashion, to become FW GOAT

wont get any respect from me until he actually beats Max.

The most boring male champ of all time is GSP. Don't take that way from him.

I love seeing Volk perform. He is indd great!

wont get any respect from me until he actually beats Max.
So the 2nd fight was razor close, but surely you agree he beat Max the first time, no one rational outside of the Max camp thinks Max won that fight, and I think even upon reflection Max concurred that he lost the first fight, so is that a round about way of saying you respect Volk already?

He's approaching being too good at fighting level kind of how GSP and DJ were. Max is the only interesting fight for him at 145 currently. Maybe throw Arnold Allen in there but I'm not convinced yet

His fights are much more entertaining than Volkanovski, though he’s obviously half the fighter
So you'd rather watch Perry because he can't defend himself properly so he always ends up in wars as it's realistically his only method to win? Basically you're saying you'd rather watch 2 drunk dudes at a bar throw down provided they both get hit a lot over a guy rightfully at the top end of the pound for pound list. Each to his own and all but that's an odd af opinion.

Does anyone actually look forward to watching this guy fight? Like seriously, who cares? Not one person on earth has ever said “I can’t wait for the next Volkanovski fight”
Translation: he beat my favourite fighters in the division so im gonna hate on him just cos..

He's beat the best of the best in Max Holloway twice & has cleared out his division so yeah, he's pretty good at being a champ.

Back