Media Alexander Volkanovski: "You deserve one in Abu Dhabi. My turn to get booed."

Styles make fights buddy, not to mention Max is not really built for LW, Poirier had the size, reach and power advantage. Volk vs Poirier is a completely different fight.

OMG LOL.

You said he had no wins, so you were wrong. Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.
Poirier beats Volk, as would most top 10. Volko’s one win 7 years ago against a guy with no wins is irrelevant just like your opinion.

Highly anticipated part 2 of a classic superfight. Hope it’s as good as the first one.

Reactions: HHJ
If a win 7 years ago, followed by a loss a year ago makes someone a candidate for 2 chances at the belt in your mind perhaps MMA isn’t your sport.
Taking advice from the guy who doesn't even know anything about a fighter's record and history let alone one who is too lazy to even look up their record prior to making obviously incorrect stupid statements doesn't seem like the best strategy lad. Sad thing is you've been here since at least 2009 and you still haven't learned a thing.

Taking advice from the guy who doesn't even know anything about a fighter's record and history let alone one who is too lazy to even look up their record prior to making obviously incorrect stupid statements doesn't seem like the best strategy lad. Sad thing is you've been here since at least 2009 and you still haven't learned a thing.
Remembering a Volko fight from 7 years ago hardly makes you a genius and his fights are so boring I never rewatch any of them.

Remembering a Volko fight from 7 years ago hardly makes you a genius and his fights are so boring I never rewatch any of them.
I'd have believed you never watched them. Let your casual flag fly high. As for being a genius no it doesn't but damn it makes you look both stupid and lazy in comparison.

Your annoying posts didn’t age very well. Maybe MMA isn’t your thing. Haha

Your annoying posts didn’t age very well. Maybe MMA isn’t your thing. Haha
Annoying because they were accurate? Clearly got under your skin lad, must have been seething to come back to a post from several days ago. Better man won on the night, fair play to him. Issue is the result of the fight doesn't make you any less ignorant now does it.

Annoying because they were accurate? Clearly got under your skin lad, must have been seething to come back to a post from several days ago. Better man won on the night, fair play to him. Issue is the result of the fight doesn't make you any less ignorant now does it.
You actually thought Vol was going to win. You are a sad little man like Volk except without the talent.

You actually thought Vol was going to win. You are a sad little man like Volk except without the talent.
Classic projection, we've already established your lack of intelligence and your inability to admit when you're wrong but short too? Jeez lad things sound rough for you. Volk losing obviously means a lot to you though so cherish it I guess. Best of luck with whatever issues you are going through lad.

So, will Islam use IV again?
Offcourse he did, Makhachev has been using IV’s his entire career & only won against Volkanovski in OZ because of said of IV’s. Dan Hooker said so, so it must be true…

If he was on IV’s he would be investigated and stripped, yet nothing occurred, he just fought and defended his title just hours ago, so I’m guessing the whole IV thing was from a butthurt Hooker than the haters of Makhachev ran win to diminish his wins & career.

Classic projection, we've already established your lack of intelligence and your inability to admit when you're wrong but short too? Jeez lad things sound rough for you. Volk losing obviously means a lot to you though so cherish it I guess. Best of luck with whatever issues you are going through lad.
You too, little man. I hope you bet the house on Volk. Next time listen to me and learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back