Media Alexander Volkanovski: "You deserve one in Abu Dhabi. My turn to get booed."

There is no such thing as home court advantage, anyone who played sports and competed will attest to this.

Gaethje (#2) adamantly has always said he doesn't accept short notice fights. Do you really think ranked fighters 3-5 Dariush (loss), Porier (loss) Chandler (loss) deserve it more than Volk?
Volk also lost his last fight in the LW division and has never even had a win in it. Most importantly their last fight was boring and looked like a sparring match. No fight with Gaethje, Poirier , Chandler or Conor looks like a sparring match but a lot of Volk’s fights do.

Tbf the LW division is pretty weak. Only Gaethje and Arman would be interesting vs Islam. The others have no chance, they're pretty average and would easily get mauled.
I must remind you that Islam has already been KTFO by a gatekeeper but one with punching power , Volk is pillow fisted .

I must remind you that Islam has already been KTFO by a gatekeeper but one with punching power , Volk is pillow fisted .

Doesn't change the fact that the division is weak and has no depth top talent wise. Imagine a bum like Chandler is number 5 lol. Dude's only wins in the UFC were 0-12 combined or sth. There's literally no real threat to Islam other than Gaethje and maybe Arman. Ofc everyone has a punchers chance in mma, but they're average at best the "top tier" of the division.

Doesn't change the fact that the division is weak and has no depth top talent wise. Imagine a bum like Chandler is number 5 lol. Dude's only wins in the UFC were 0-12 combined or sth. There's literally no real threat to Islam other than Gaethje and maybe Arman. Ofc everyone has a punchers chance in mma, but they're average at best the "top tier" of the division.
Poirier is far more dangerous at 155 than the best person Volko has ever beaten (Max) and that has been proven. Actually, I am not sure Volko could beat any top 10 at 155 but he can beat anyone at 145 so we know what the tougher division is.

How could any fight fan not be excited about this? Don't overthink it guys.

Reactions: Kb7
So cute together

Ska-rmavbild-2023-10-13-kl-06-54-50.png

true fighters that let their skill do the talking. They don’t need to trash talk to sell fights. They just show up and show out.
two of the best the game has ever seen.

Poirier is far more dangerous at 155 than the best person Volko has ever beaten (Max) and that has been proven. Actually, I am not sure Volko could beat any top 10 at 155 but he can beat anyone at 145 so we know what the tougher division is.
Funny you say that because the former LW champ and number 1 contender Charles Oliveira got destroyed by Max and the FW’s lol. Poirier also didn’t do so well in the 45 division... The LW’s are average at best and i wouldn’t favor any of them over Volk, if Volk took a bit of time to get bigger properly to be a LW fighter. No wonder all the FW’s who were struggling in there moved up and found succes, they started fighting other bums.

Volk also lost his last fight in the LW division and has never even had a win in it. Most importantly their last fight was boring and looked like a sparring match. No fight with Gaethje, Poirier , Chandler or Conor looks like a sparring match but a lot of Volk’s fights do.
Volk has won at LW in the UFC. Know what you're talking about before talking shit

The claim that you are not sure Volk whether Volk beat ANYONE in the top 10 at 155 is one of the silliest things I have seen on this website. I mean, given how competitive their fight was, we have even have good reasons to believe that he could beat the champion at 155.

Volk also lost his last fight in the LW division and has never even had a win in it..
wrong.gif

Not only does he have a LW win whilst in the UFC he also fought and won at LW several times prior to entering the UFC.

I agree with you. We already seen Volk Islam fight and Volk had a training camp for that fight.Volk probably doing this one for the money .
And the title?

The claim that you are not sure Volk whether Volk beat ANYONE in the top 10 at 155 is one of the silliest things I have seen on this website. I mean, given how competitive their fight was, we have even have good reasons to believe that he could beat the champion at 155.
Volk has no KO power and is a decision machine . The much harder hitters are at 155. Volk hasn’t beaten any of them and for you to think he can beat all of them is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard.

Poirier is far more dangerous at 155 than the best person Volko has ever beaten (Max) and that has been proven.
Styles make fights buddy, not to mention Max is not really built for LW, Poirier had the size, reach and power advantage. Volk vs Poirier is a completely different fight.

, I am not sure Volko could beat any top 10 at 155
OMG LOL.

If a win 7 years ago
You said he had no wins, so you were wrong. Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

Back