Media Alhassan is back after clearing his name

There is only one Razak Al-Hassan in my book.

ezgif.com-resize-62.gif
I forgot about that guy.... couldn't stand him

Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He admitted to sleeping with a woman who was in and out of consciousness. That's rape, which is a crime the justice system has been disgusting inept at handling since, well, forever.

so if it's as clear as day as you say, why do you think he got off?

I wonder how the BLM protesters would be reacting if this was say, Niko Price, with the exact same court case and outcome?

Exactly the same way I feel about it now.

so if it's as clear as day as you say, why do you think he got off?

Because, again, the justice system is terrible at prosecuting rape cases. I can't tell you why that is.

I forgot about that guy.... couldn't stand him

The only thing I remember about that guy was that one fight. He came in looking all weird and bug eyed like he was tripping balls on drugs. Then he got his arm slowly broken and looked even more weird and bug eyed as he reacted to the break by going into shock. Then I never saw him again.

Dangerous guy. Destroyed Price and Homasi in crazy fashion. Only loss was a close decision to Ahkmedov who is a ranked killer at 185. Him vs Geoff Neal would be an amazing fight

Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He admitted to sleeping with a woman who was in and out of consciousness. That's rape, which is a crime the justice system has been disgusting inept at handling since, well, forever.

Fucking moron. If that's what he'd admitted to, he would've been convicted.

The armchair lawyers on this site are the worst. Every time this case comes up, people start posting stuff that's flat out false as if it were fact.

He admitted to having sex with one of the women. The accusers' story was that she was unconscious.

There was almost no evidence in this case outside of the accusations.

Forensic evidence didn't support the accusers' account of what happened. One of them gave Alhassan her number after she was supposedly raped.

The jury watched Alhassan's interview with the police that was conducted the next day and found him to be credible. He was telling the exact same story that he is now without variation and wasn't struggling to recall or invent details.

I wonder how the BLM protesters would be reacting if this was say, Niko Price, with the exact same court case and outcome?

Exactly the same way I feel about it now.

Because, again, the justice system is terrible at prosecuting rape cases. I can't tell you why that is.

This is funny. You're mad at BLM protesting unfairness in the criminal justice system, but taking the leftist feminist line about anybody who gets accused of rape being automatically guilty.

Alhassan isn't Brock Turner. He didn't get off with a slap on the wrist after a neutral third party saw him thrusting on top of an unconscious woman in public.

There's no evidence that this dude is anything but an adulterer, but he's black, so he must be guilty according to Sherklan logic.

Dangerous guy. Destroyed Price and Homasi in crazy fashion. Only loss was a close decision to Ahkmedov who is a ranked killer at 185. Him vs Geoff Neal would be an amazing fight

It's been a while since I saw it but I remember thinking Al Hassan won that fight.

Back