Media Ali Abdelaziz: Dana White should fine Conor McGregor $1 million dollars; There should be guidelines

Fine him 500k and donate it to Dustin’s charity

"No, no! Any other place but doze kunts' charity! I'll give me dollars to Khabib's charity a'fore I give it to those right bastards!"

Or something like that.

Fine him and then include it in the next promo

Ali bongo.
<Dany07>
Nobody should heed a word that comes out of that literal dickhead.
Genetic fallacy. He's right there. Even if its coming from ali.

Bahahahaha says the Rat who is easily the most disgusting traitorous little Rat who is involved with MMA Ali or Dana trying to set any kind of moral highgroud is an absolute joke.

same goes for any pathetic Sherdorks trying to sound off in a outrage circle jerk.

They should. I mean they want to be looked as more than just human cockfighting right?

No other sports org would tolerate one of their athletes doing have the stuff conor does.

Instead, he's being rewarded with a 4th shot at Dustin; which maybe a title shot.

Conor's leg had just suffered a major break. He was in agony. He was delirious. For fuck sake people give him a break. And of course Joe Rogan had to interview the poor guy.

Agreed, but Dana will conveniently turn a blind eyeing he is already doing "uhh I didn't hear anything" totally ignoring the disgraceful remarks after the fight. Embarrassing, what a insult to Dustin.

I've just seen the deleted "gonezo" tweet too. I'm Dana will stick his head in the sand for that too. Disgraceful

Seriously dana is trash acting like didn’t hear it he was right there and can just watch the footage YouTube he playing dumb he probably loved it

ari should fire Dana Lorenzo is what kept ufc together not Dana

It's the fight game, guys say crazy shit all the time in combat sports. No one ever said fighters are most level headed and sensible especially right after a fight win or lose. Many seem to operate at a teenagers level in trash talking win or lose.

Remember Tyson's crazy ass rant of eating Holyfields(I think that's who it was) children. One of Rhonda opponents brought up her father's suicide laughing about it.

Back