Ali Abdelaziz: "There will be no Conor. Conor will disappear"

We run these streets
van-in-black-with-tinted-windows-arrives-back-after-it-left-the-saudi-picture-id1054051504

Man this guy is so stupid.

Constantly talking about this religion of peace.

The Quran states that boxing or any form of fighting is prohibited for Muslims.

Yet Khabib fights and Ali as a Muslim is making money of people who fight.

Very fake.

False. The Quran says no such thing.

“I talked a lot of shit to Conor, Khabib talked a little bit of shit,” he told TMZ. “But Conor went to different directions. Man, I’m telling you something, you’re going to get yourself fucked up, your whole team fucked up, your security fucked up. Get your shit together boy, before you get everybody fucked up.”

“We don’t promote violence, we are promoting peace,” Abdelaziz insisted. “Enough with the hate. You want to talk about Khabib’s self, he’s ugly, whatever, this is your opinion. Don’t talk about his fucking wife, his kids, his nation and his religion. Believe me, if you put Conor and Khabib in the streets to fight to the death, there will be no Conor. Conor will disappear.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/4/4/1...war-afraid-conor-mcgregor-might-disappear-mma

I won't listen to Ali, but did he really say 'Don't talk about his fucking wife' in reference to Khabib's wife?

False. The Quran says no such thing.
"If somebody fights then he should avoid the face." [Sahih al-Bukhari Vol III Hadith 734.]

"The Prophet forbade beating on the face." [Sahih al-Bukhari Vol VII Hadith 449]

It is haraam to hurt anyone and cause brain damage, especially for entertainment.

Khabib and Ali are not real Muslims, they are fake.

ok.. and kabib would go to jail.
isn't Islam the religion of peace? these guys act like a bunch of babies who are hyper sensitive and have anger issues.
Its like cracking a your mom joke and someone thinking its okay to hit you for it.

a lot of fighters are extremely emotionally immature. Idk if its from head shots or if this sport attracts a lot of mental midgets.

He's not lying.

Unless Conor has legit Irish support *wink* he is pretty much a marked man and should have eyes in the back of his head everywhere he goes.

He is probably right though, Bye bye Conor

hell yeah Ali would fuck conor up easy
he would be the GOAT if it wasn't for his brother khabib

He said when Khabib smiles he gets scared

Khabib is coming for Conor

Code orange

I fear for Owen Roddy’s life

Ali and Khabib promote peace

Ignore the jumping Colby at a buffet line, Khabib jumping the octagon to attack Danis, Khabib slapping Artem, Khabib getting into riots with the Diaz brothers, Ali’s past

Muslim religion is very peaceful. Just don’t dare go against sharia law or even give an inclination that you diss their religion, then it’s no holds barred

Real peaceful

Grow the fuck up. Conor didn’t say he was going to finger Khabib’s wife, he made a joke about how she had a towel on her head. It looks ridiculous.

A guy who was part of an Islamic terrorist cell during 9/11 is preaching about good morals?

Idiot should have checked the latest clip between him, Usman and Colby before saying something so contradictory

The trash talk between Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov has reached new heights over the last few days, as McGregor has once again targeted his rival’s religion, and Nurmagomedov returned fire by calling the Irishman a “rapist.”

Speaking to TMZ, MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz explained how Khabib Nurmagomedov reacted to this latest verbal assault from Conor McGregor. Apparently, the lightweight champ just smiled — which is a dangerous sign.
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/con...ould-disappear/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Back