Aljo vs. Volk and Money Moicano vs. Dan Hooker Should Happen Next

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
And they should be on the Perth card later this summer. Perfect fight to see where Volk stands and Moicano needs a higher ranked guy. How would these fights play out?

If UFC is changing gears from the Topuria vs Volkanovski rematch to Holloway it makes sense. Sterling is a good tune up / stay busy fight for Volkanovski, not much danger to worry about there.

No on the Aljo/Volkanovski matchup, Volkanovski doesn't deserve to be dragged into that potential snoozefest.

volk's next match should be ilia. aljo should fight yair or ortega before fighting any of the big 3 of volk, ilia and max.
they're going to give the Topuria fight to Holloway. and Volk really shouldn't wait. and after 3 losses in a row (2 being ko's) Volk should probably fight another contender. I actually like the aljo idea.

If UFC is changing gears from the Topuria vs Volkanovski rematch to Holloway it makes sense. Sterling is a good tune up / stay busy fight for Volkanovski, not much danger to worry about there.

tumblr_ljeiluo0Eb1qikdjao1_500.gif

they're going to give the Topuria fight to Holloway. and Volk really shouldn't wait. and after 3 losses in a row (2 being ko's) Volk should probably fight another contender. I actually like the aljo idea.

The Yair fight was between the two Islam fights

And they should be on the Perth card later this summer. Perfect fight to see where Volk stands and Moicano needs a higher ranked guy. How would these fights play out?
If Moicano "needs a higher ranked guy," then Hooker isn't the guy. Moicano is ranked above Hooker.

Anyway I think Volk-Aljo is a great idea, but not on the Perth card. Volk needs a bit more time than that to recover from back-to-back KOs. As for Moicano, I'd prefer to see him fight Paddy.

Aljo or Evloev would be good, somebody that isn't going to possibly knock him out. 2 ko losses in a row, brain needs some rest. Idk why people would want an immediate Topuria rematch.

Back