Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

That's all you got now huh?

You've just contradicted yourself spectaculary in black and white and its right there for everyone to see.

Keep up the good work fuckwit.
There is no contradiction here. Some watered down festival people celebrate around the world despite having no Irish ancestry doesn't disprove that Ireland is culturally rotten today, as is every Western country. Engage brain.

I did actually.

Just outright lying now, eh? lol

In this post you did NOT quote me.

Now tell me more about demographic decline during a time of population growth.

Sigh. You're asking me stuff you ignored earlier. I responded to this, here:

The Irish population is growing... or Ireland's population is growing? Because those are two very different things. For the time being the Irish population is growing, but that'll stop soon due to low fertility and you'll eventually become a minority in your own country due to your political elite's support for mass immigration.

Just outright lying now, eh? lol

In this post you did NOT quote me.

Sigh. You're asking me stuff you ignored earlier. I responded to this, here:
So again- you admit you are wrong.

Ireland is not in demographic decline, its in demographic growth.

That's two now. You are learning. This is a good thing. Progress is painfully slow however lol

So again- you admit you are wrong.

Ireland is not in demographic decline, its in demographic growth.

That's two now. You are learning. This is a good thing. Progress is painfully slow however lol

You can't answer simple questions. lol

one less i guess

Leo Varadkar has announced he is stepping down as Taoiseach and Fine Gael leader.

Speaking at Leinster House, he said that being Taoiseach has been the most fulfilling time of his life, with Ireland becoming a more equal and modern place, including for women and LGBT people.

He said that he is resigning as Fine Gael leader now, and will remain as Taois
Strange abrupt resignation...

This was just the other day:

You can't answer simple questions. lol
You can't construct an argument or stop yourself from contradicting yourself. Hence the laughing girl gifs once its become crystal clear you're not just wrong, but spectacularly wrong.

And spectacularly stupid.

2.jpg

What did Arthur Joseph Griffith, founder of Sinn Féin, mean by this? 🤔

Guys remember when this was the goal? Not anymore. Clowns like that lady say it's ok to judge by color of skin and if you disagree with them somehow YOUR the racist. Call me old fashioned but more people need to listen to MLK.

Keep the same energy in THIS thread you spineless hypocrite.

Interesting coming from someone who literally just said race doesn't matter but I'll bite.

Let's hear some of these correlations.

Lol @CyberRubberDuck and @BigDeadFreak ran like fucking pussies.

Didn't run anywhere. I just don't sit on here on a daily basis.

If you seriously don't know what correlations I'm talking about, then you're a moron. It's not a big secret. You just want me to state them so you can call me racist.

I checked the ten biggest cities by this list (I know there can be a lot of disagreement about where one city ends and a neighbouring town begins):

(1) London - Sadiq Khan - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Sadiq-Khan.jpg

(2) Birmingham - Chaman Lal - ethnic Indian, born in India and practising Sikh (although there seems to be a dispute within the British South Asian community that he is sympathetic to Hindus lol)

Blue-Photo-Modern-Listing-Presentation-2023-05-29T220018.990.jpg

(3) Liverpool - Mary Rasmussen - ethnic Irish (her parents immigrated)

E6U9uyLXsAINplV.jpg:large

(4) Nottingham - Carole McCulloch - not much info about her - looks a bit Irish.

Carole-McCulloch-at-Asple-008.jpg

I couldn't resist checking the Sheriff too, I know people want to know this.

How I pictured the Sheriff of Nottingham growing up:

94881ec179fc1d52740c67e71efc5b5a.jpg

The actual Sheriff of Nottingham:

Sheriff-2023.jpg

Sheriff Shuguftah Quddoos - ethnic Pakistani. She used to be an equalities practitioner.

(5) Sheffield - Colin Ross - Brit

53361807610_9762f17758_b.jpg

(6) Bristol - Marvin Rees - half [black] Jamaican

Marvin_Rees-Co.jpg

(7) Glasgow - Jacqueline McClaren - Brit

0_Screenshot-2022-11-11-at-192820.png

(8) Leicester - Peter Soulsby - Brit

999.jpg

(9) Edinburgh - Robert Aldridge - Brit

b25lY21zOmI0Y2EyY2I0LWZkZDUtNDgwNC05MmVkLTQ2NWM4MjE5ZjQ3Mjo4M2Y5NDU1YS1iZDIxLTQ5ODUtYjQyZi03MzJjNzY3MDg5NWM=.jpg

(10) Leeds - Al Garthwaite - Brit - unclear sexuality

alison-garthwaite-jan-2012.jpg

Seven British/Irish, three not.

"Mary Rasmussen - ethnic Irish (her parents immigrated)"

Rasmussen a classic Irish last name.
I have a feeling daddy Rasmussen is not 100% ethnic Irish.

Prime Minister of the UK - Rishi Sunak - ethnic Indian and practising Hindu

Chancellor-of-the-Exchequer-Rishi-Sunak-2022.jpg

First Minister of Scotland - Humza Yousaf - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Humza-Yousaf-First-Minister-Scotland-2023.jpg

Impending First Minister of Wales - Vaughan Gething - half Zambian

98b2d4b0cd2b9cc9e3745c37fd13a4c0Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzEwNjcwNDAy-2.59622052.jpg

First Minister of Northern Ireland - Michelle O'Neill - many of her relatives are or were members of the PIRA

2022-ni-assembly-election-13

Mayor of London - Sadiq Khan - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Sadiq-Khan.jpg

Prime Minister of Ireland - Leo Varadkhar - half Indian and also gay

273af62012d2350c4e20f3bae856fe17Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzAxMzQ5OTcx-2.74648362.jpg

Vaughan Gething has just won the Welsh Labour Leadership election, and is expected to replace the ethnically Welsh Mark Drakeford on Wednesday. So technically the thread headline isn't correct until then but I kept it brief. He will be the first 'Black' leader of a European country (although Wales is not an independent country).

If you want to look at the UK Cabinet, here they are. They are mostly ethnically British, although the Home Secretary, which is a very senior position, is not, nor was his predecessor. The Home Secretary is James Cleverly, who is half Sierra-Leonian.

800px-James_Cleverly_Official_Cabinet_Portrait%2C_November_2023_%28cropped%29.jpg

I also haven't included the King or the President of Ireland, Michael Higgins as those are basically ceremonial roles, unless you believe in conspiracy theories.

2021 England & Wales Census:

Indian: 3.1%
Pakistani: 2.7%
Mixed White/Black African: 0.4%

The ethnicity results from Scotland's last census, in 2022, are not out yet, but we have the data from 2011:

2.7% of Scotland's population identified as Asian, Asian Scottish or Asian British.

Doing the numbers for O'Neill was a bit of a formality but here goes:

1.png
The thing that I am wondering is, what is the point you're trying to make here? You pointed out this fact but so what? What is the implication here? Is it bad that "Darks" are in power in white majority countries?

So Leo is gone, wonder was it because of some gay sex orgy scandal that was about to be released or because he knew his party was going to get murdered at the next election given how the recent referendum to change the definitions of woman and family went and jumped to spare himself the humiliation.

So Leo is gone, wonder was it because of some gay sex orgy scandal that was about to be released or because he knew his party was going to get murdered at the next election given how the recent referendum to change the definitions of woman and family went and jumped to spare himself the humiliation.

Monkeypox.

Back