All mexican food is basically the same thing with different names.

I love a good michalada

Theres a local bar here that when you order a bloody Mary or Michalada, you get t0 chose how spicy you want it from 1-10.

They shave ghost peppers into it and use a home made beet juice. It's ridiculous

Damn that sounds awesome. First one I had was the best with homemade Clamato and chamoy. Have had some good ones here and there other than that, but the north east is not a great area for them.

I’ll be in Mexico in about 2 weeks though so I’m gonna walk around double fisting em

Damn that sounds awesome. First one I had was the best with homemade Clamato and chamoy. Have had some good ones here and there other than that, but the north east is not a great area for them.

I’ll be in Mexico in about 2 weeks though so I’m gonna walk around double fisting em
Well if you want to make yourself a good one..

Any Mexican beer, Clamato, splash of worshire, squeeze a lime into it, and your choice of hot sauce. I like Tabasco in mine. Valentina is also a popular choice

That's the standard michalada, I've worked in alot of Mexican restaurants

Was she the one that weighed 700 pounds?
Haha, no. The 700lb one was a date from a sex site.

My ex was much slimmer.

But had a much bigger vajayjay.

TS is right.
Same can be said about Italian food.

pozole & menudo over everything....except ceviche which i know probably isnt mexican...but neither is tacos al pastor.

i read somewhere that the mexican diet was added to the list of healthy cuisines like Mediterranean diet etc...

whats the name of the drink you can traditionally get when you eat tamales? it can be chocolate or something else and the aztec warriors would drink it....i cant remember the name for the life of me

pozole & menudo over everything....except ceviche which i know probably isnt mexican...but neither is tacos al pastor.

i read somewhere that the mexican diet was added to the list of healthy cuisines like Mediterranean diet etc...

whats the name of the drink you can traditionally get when you eat tamales? it can be chocolate or something else and the aztec warriors would drink it....i cant remember the name for the life of me
it's called semen. i may be thinking of papua new guinea tho.

I about to go get me some tacos now. I usually do carnitas and al pastor. Thank you for this thread.

Im SURE you're a closed minded white guy, BUT... I've had this thought too. And I'm Asian. I realized that almost every "new" item at Taco Bell is just a different combination of their existing ingredients.

I watch Rick Bayless's Mexico One Plate at a Time show. Half his shows are about different tacos. Most every show has him eating whatever on a tortilla. I'm like, is this the same damn show every episode?

I know you're at least partly trolling, but maybe it's because Mexico is fairly poor and the people can only afford cheaper food or what they can grow.

Whatever. GO BACK TO YOUR TRUMP RALLY, YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST!

You know how the saying goes... "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. And when you're a walking tortilla, everything looks like burrito fillings."

Tamales:

51W0QjTterL._SX355_.jpg

Motherfucker that's a burrito

Tostadas:

Herdez_Traditional_Refried_Bean_Tostadas_with_Pico_de_Gallo.jpg

That's also a burrito, you just didn't even bother rolling it up

Tortas:

Adobada-Torta.jpg

You just put a burrito on a hamburger bun

TostiLocos

recipe-20170520031337924244z8tfo1.jpg

wtf is that. It's definitely not a burrito though, I'll give you that.

all mexicans will tell you, ts, that taco bell is a TRUE representative of authentic Mexican food. I mean how does it get any more real than a Taco Bell in Canada?
Going to taco bell in Canada is truly making a run for the border, all the way south to Wisconsin. Very authentic

Shit I can take you over here in SoCal, we'll just eat at my house..

I actually spend a lot of time in Cali but I don't trust meeting people on the internet. Leave me some mexican food in a paper bag by the bench in the park and PM me when it's there, once I confirm no one is watching I will retrieve this authentic mexican food, consume it and report back on my findings.

You guys ever have Equites? It is really good. It is just corn cooked in its own juices or water, and they put mayonaise, and grated cheese on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back