All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
there are some cool looking team names: Battlehawks, Renegades and my personal favorite Roughnecks, anyway more football is always gonna be better than less football

XFL-SEA-Dragons1920x1080-Black-Edited-620x348.jpg

Reminds me of this:
UAB%20Blazers%20Logo%20Iron-on%20Transfers%20(Heat%20Transfers)%20N6634.jpg

Last edited:
They look like they were pulled from the Madden and NCAA Football "Create-a-Team" logos. ESPECIALLY the Dragon and Renegade logos.
Yeah the logos are definitely a disappointment. Though Houston's is great and is what I imagine a modern Oilers logo would look like with the Renegade's colors. A high school I grew up near used to use the only good logo of the old league, the Dumas Demons.
gu17mz59fcq21.jpg

Guardians for life. Anyone else can ESAL.

I can't see how they don't get sued over that Houston logo.... way to close to the Oilers.

I can't see how they don't get sued over that Houston logo.... way to close to the Oilers.
Because the name is not the same, and the logo is not similar enough. You think the Titans have a trademark on any symbol that looks like an oil rig?

Wow those team logos are ugly and the names are pretty generic thought they'd try harder not a fan.

So did the XFL buy up discarded Overwatch League team names, colors, and logos?

I’m only in if the xfl brings back JR and HEHATEME

Wow those team logos are ugly and the names are pretty generic thought they'd try harder not a fan.
They are not bad at all. Plenty of other professional sports teams have "generic" names or logos, but they are extremely popular because of longevity. You can only earn longevity with time though.

They are not bad at all. Plenty of other professional sports teams have "generic" names or logos, but they are extremely popular because of longevity. You can only earn longevity with time though.

Nah man these are pretty bad the logos especially....

The dragons???

I'll watch but these teams are cartoonish if not arena footballish sounding and looking it's prettybad.

Nah man these are pretty bad the logos especially....

The dragons???

I'll watch but these teams are cartoonish if not arena footballish sounding and looking it's prettybad.
It's all perception. We have seen even more "cartoonish" logos rise to prominence...

baltimore_orioles_2012-pres_a.png

vikings-logo.png

green-applied-icon-wall-decals-nbop0203-64_600.jpg

chief_wahoo.jpg

93-06.gif

14-14276_nfl_tampa_bay_buccaneers_logo_6628.jpg

xfl-logos-1200x640.jpg

A few things:

I like the Vipers and Renegades as team names.

The old NBA team in St. Louis was the Hawks. I prefer they drop the "Battle" and keep it simple.

Can the creative control develop something a little better for the Wildcats logo? I mean come on.

It's all perception. We have seen even more "cartoonish" logos rise to prominence...

baltimore_orioles_2012-pres_a.png

vikings-logo.png

green-applied-icon-wall-decals-nbop0203-64_600.jpg

chief_wahoo.jpg

93-06.gif

14-14276_nfl_tampa_bay_buccaneers_logo_6628.jpg

Not a fan of any of the xfl logos or names.

Guardians,defenders,dragons all sound like high school teams.

Renegades and roughnecks are ok I guess

Battle hawks and vipers are not good.

Logos are very bad

xfl-logos-1200x640.jpg

A few things:

I like the Vipers and Renegades as team names.

The old NBA team in St. Louis was the Hawks. I prefer they drop the "Battle" and keep it simple.

Can the creative control develop something a little better for the Wildcats logo? I mean come on.
Battlehawks is bad ass and consistent with a military theme. I have no issues with it.
Battlehawks_1942_Coverart.png

Back