All those questioning the quick tap, have you ever been guillotined yourself?

Goobz

Leading by example...
Reaction score
I see all these clowns talking about how Cain wanted out of the fight and tapped too quick.

Have any of you critics ever had a guy lock a tight guillotine on you? You start blacking out pretty damn quick. Not to mention the cranking on your neck can be quite painful.

While I see alot of fighters that should have their hearts questioned, I think it is a bit ridiculous to question Cain's heart. The guy was concussed and went for a takedown and f*cked it up. As soon as the choke is applied, Cain (and anyone else who has ever been in that position) knew he had no chance to escape. So the quick tap.

I don't know, but I would like to see Mitrione and Cain in a drum battle. That shit would be crazy bad ass!

Well no one besides Cain knows how tight the choke was or how close he was to going out.

I see all these clowns talking about how Cain wanted out of the fight and tapped too quick.

Have any of you critics ever had a guy lock a tight guillotine on you? You start blacking out pretty damn quick. Not to mention the cranking on your neck can be quite painful.

While I see alot of fighters that should have their hearts questioned, I think it is a bit ridiculous to question Cain's heart. The guy was concussed and went for a takedown and f*cked it up. As soon as the choke is applied, Cain (and anyone else who has ever been in that position) knew he had no chance to escape. So the quick tap.

Not sure who tapped faster, Tim or Cain?

fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia.gif

Sometimes, if the choke isn't in the perfect spot, I can fight it off for quite a bit. Other times, if the choke is in just the right spot, I start to pass out immediately and have to tap just as quickly.

Well no one besides Cain knows how tight the choke was or how close he was to going out.

Werdum had a smile on his face as soon as he got it. That should be pretty telling.

yea buddy, the guys here who are judging cain for tapping are clearly fighters themselves who understand the hardships of a fighter's life - or maybe they are sherdoggers who speak in an embarrassing yet ironically confident fashion - are you new or something?

judging by werdums smile i think cains head was about to come off

I no question the tap but he was looking for a way out and he got it.

Nah I let it snap before I tap to a guillotine bro.

I've been in deeper guillotines and never tapped. I'm pretty much impossible to submit.

After the second was over cain was out on his feet. Someone in his corner told cain to take him down, probably because he was getting demolished standing and had little to nothing left. Cain gave it his all and got choked out for it.

I never questioned the tap. I fully expected that a two-time ADCC World Champion would have a solid guillotine.

just like the Big Ben - Meathead fight, it's not good if you have a HW choking you,let alone Werdum who is a machine on the ground

I imagine if someone like Werdum has his arms around your neck it's only a matter of time.

He wasn't getting out of it and he knew it. What's the point of waiting another 10 seconds?

Cain was fucked up from the beating, and Werdum is Werdum. He may have only guillotined Cain and Kyle, but he's gotta have one of the most dangerous guillotines around. He is a 240 lb bjj master.

Back