All Time GOAT poll

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster.

you wouldn't even know that if they didn't bungle the emails. so i can only imagine how many times Jon Jones has tested positive and the emails didn't get bungled.
Lmfao the reaching. Ok here's some of your own logic. You don't even know how many times GSP tested positive because they never showed the positive tests. We never saw them. But we saw then with other fighters so we must day the same for GSP. You haters are the most biased people on earth.

lololololol
you're really going to argue that if jon never had any accusations against him with the record he has he's the goat for sure.

delusional to say other wise. If you dont regards cheaters in goat status fair enough.

you're really going to argue that if jon never had any accusations against him with the record he has he's the goat for sure.

delusional to say other wise. If you dont regards cheaters in goat status fair enough.
lolololololol

"yknow if he didnt CHEAT,and the company do eveyrthing in their power to keep him at the top,and roll out the red carpet,change arenas and hold press conferences explaining how its not really that bad, if they didnt make Daniel Cormier give his title back to the guy who kept getting stripped multiple times of it for cheating,he would be the GOAT! because of course he was cheating for no reason and would have achieved everything without cheating. :: slobber :: :: drool ::
yeah man so anyway yea without all that hes the goat for sure!!!"

lolololololol

"yknow if he didnt CHEAT,and the company do eveyrthing in their power to keep him at the top,and roll out the red carpet,change arenas and hold press conferences explaining how its not really that bad, if they didnt make Daniel Cormier give his title back to the guy who kept getting stripped of it for cheating,he would be the GOAT! because of course he was cheating for no reason and would have achieved everything without cheating. :: slobber :: :: drool ::
yeah man so anyway yea without all that hes the goat for sure!!!"
Im not sure what your problem is, I personally dont count those individuals but if someone wants to Im not going to argue with them or sperg out like you're doing.

Part of growing up and maturity is knowing you cant always chang everyones mind.

you can't be. but you will find people to try to justify or apologize for literally anything in the world, so doubt this thread is going to be any different.

Im not sure what your problem is, I personally dont count those individuals but if someone wants to Im not going to argue with them or sperg out like you're doing.

Part of growing up and maturity is knowing you cant always chang everyones mind.
Fuck that shit. They can all suck a dog's titty for all I care.

Fuckin LOSERS.

<36>

Barry Bonds ain't the GOAT for the same reasons Jon Jones ain't it too

The MMA GOAT is obviously GSP.
You can also make an argument for Fedor, but IMO, GSP's case is stronger

Seems to me the “Is Jon GOAT” debate is getting stale. The reason is pretty easy to see. Fans who say PED violations disqualify a fighter from GOAT status reject Jon outright. Opposed to them are fans who say that Jon’s performance alone establishes that he is GOAT, regardless of PEDs.

(I’m talking about LHW GOAT or the more generic “one of the GOATs”. Either way as I’m framing it.)

So how about this:

Any Sherdoggers willing to say that PEDs are a negative, a mark against possible GOAT status, but that ON BALANCE, Jon is still GOAT?

Alternatively, any Sherdoggers who are honestly willing to overlook PED violations but say, “Hey, Jon STILL ain’t GOAT”?

It really bugs me that people in the mma sphere are so averse to logic. His performance inside the cage is the result of his usage of PEDs. To say "everybody is on steroids" or "he would still be very good he didnt even need the steroids" does not nullify the statement. He is where he is because of illegal performance enhancing drugs and cheating in and out of the cage. And it sucks that we will never ever see him absolutely flatline knocked out.

Jon’s PED usage is such a double edged sword. Even DC said that he was so talented, he didn’t need to take PED. If Jon had just been more dedicated to living a quieter life, he would have been able to perform to his PED usage standards. The PED’s allowed him to live the high life and fight at his peak. Unfortunately though, he took them. And now forever has the black mark on his career. The mental instability of guys like jones or mike Tyson creates the biggest “what if?” Guys who are so talented, that if they were able to have the mental strength of someone like khabib. It wouldn’t even be a question of who the goat is. But I guess that’s why the GOAT conversation is so vast.

He’s the light heavyweight goat regardless of PEDs. They don’t stain his legacy enough to take that away from him.
Without steroids he still isn’t the overall goat though

Back