All Time GOAT poll

50 percent of mma fans don't even think that lmfao 100 percent know he is 99.95

I'm Vitor fucking Belfort? Ufc 152?

Well by your own logic Jon Jones didn't test positive against any fighter prior to 2016. So all of those as well as the fights he didn't test positive for when he fought them in the USADA era he's vindicated.

you wouldn't even know that if they didn't bungle the emails. so i can only imagine how many times Jon Jones has tested positive and the emails didn't get bungled.

I guess you just have to really ask yourself if we’ve ever seen someone better. Even DC acknowledged that Jon didn’t need PEDs. Same with Chael. The skill, natural ability, grit, and raw strength is just undeniable.

A clean Jon Jones would have been even better. The version that we got was only tapping a fraction of his potential. He aced this sport while being an addicted fuck up, and that’s just hard for a lot of people to accept.
This is silly. Steroids can make a big freaking difference.

He will NEVER be seen as being the GOAT.
Why because you said so? Who the hell are you? A nobody.

You can't speak for everyone.

BTW Jones is the GOAT no matter how much you are in denial about it.

Go cry to momma.

Anderson never cowardly ducked Chael when he was champion.

Picos, after pulsing picos, show the ufc and usada were legit.
<{katwhu}>
This is a weird paradox

People will claim that Jones is a cheat and at the same time claim USADA is illegitimate because they say Jones is not a cheat.

<WhatIsThis>
Cant have it both.

Goes to show where some peoples head is at.

Being a steroid cheat is bad on its own, but how he ducked Ngannou and is cherry picking geriatric Stipe as his “title defense” while ducking Aspinal is really embarrassing, pathetic, and disqualifies him from who I consider the GOAT.

I guess you just have to really ask yourself if we’ve ever seen someone better. Even DC acknowledged that Jon didn’t need PEDs. Same with Chael. The skill, natural ability, grit, and raw strength is just undeniable.
DC meant he would've been a champ regardless, which I think most can agree with.

The question is, could Jones have been as great as he was without them? Obviously not, since there're very good reasons why he took them and why they're banned.

Last edited:
Here are the official GOATS
Jon Jones
>>>>>
Anderson
GSP
Francis
Izzy/Usman
DC
Mighty Mouse/Aldo
Cyborg/Amanda
Fedor

Honorable mentions
Dominick Cruz
Khabib
Volk
Max
Henry
Rhonda
Bj Penn
Tyron

I've been known to be unnecessarily petty lmao. I agree 100% with your Jones assessment. PED use just isn't a non-qualifier for me personally. Regarding your other valid points, the top guys with maybe the exception of Khabib had losses and/or close calls. And even Khabib had the strength of competition blemish.

Lee Murray at least gave us some ridiculous stories. Mayhem Miller is probably my chief fuckup haha
Curses! Foiled again with the Miller pick. It’s kind of unfair tho cuz they won’t let Murray out to keep messing up.
<{ohyeah}>

Steroids enhance performances. Hence the name PEDs. 'He didnt need steroids' is a very illogical argument because apart from it being obviously wrong (we have seen his clean performances) it does not matter because he DID use them.
Nope. Stop that.

Have you ever taken any?

Have you competed against people who use them?

What’s your level to speak on this?

Sorry I’m an Mma fighter and personal trainer.

I’m a life long natty and I train with enhanced athletes

Stand down now

This is a weird paradox

People will claim that Jones is a cheat and at the same time claim USADA is illegitimate because they say Jones is not a cheat.

<WhatIsThis>
Cant have it both.

Goes to show where some peoples head is at.
What does this even mean? Of course both can be true. It’s not like it happened at the same time. Things change and things definitely changed with how Usada handled things over the years. They did go from being trusted to being suspect and looking corrupted.

What does this even mean? Of course both can be true. It’s not like it happened at the same time. Things change and things definitely changed with how Usada handled things over the years. They did go from being trusted to being suspect and looking corrupted.
huh?
So USADA finds an athlete may be on peds and then determines said athlete is not cheating from them; therefore USADA can be reliable and corrupt, at the same time???

how does this make any logical sense?

If we base it strictly on resume, I think Jones has the best overall resume in MMA history. If you don't care about PEDs, Jones is the GOAT. If you do care, Jones isn't the GOAT. Neither side is gonna convince the other. You can argue all day, but nothing will change

Honest question to Jones fans. I am done arguing with you guys and if in the face of all the evidence , if you still support your boy so be it .

But if sherdog is to represent a microcosm of the world wide MMA community, I believe it is safe to say that half of this community does not believe Jones to be goat due to PED usage.

Don't you all thing that you would at least need a majority of people to believe a fighter is goat before designating this label to him/her?

Doesn't it bother you at all that Jones does not have that support of the MMA community?
Correction, 100% of the fan base knows Jones is a cheat, that's a fact.

Saint Jones ain't no goat. He's a herald of the divine, and an irrefutable force of saintly goodness.

Amirite, @Davidjacksonjones ?
He is the most wonderful kind hearted being on this planet
It warms my heart every time I hear of the good deeds he has done
Who cares about his fighting career, it's his charity and humanitarianism that impresses me and the way he helps others

If you dont include steroids because other people did it too no goat cuts weight and fights people smaller than them and he did it MOST OF HIS CAREER. And then cheated to even win them fights.

This is cope most people legitimately say he's the goat including the younger generation of fighters.
Hmm... I keep getting updates from people who are agreeing with me. If anyone is coping, it's you.

huh?
So USADA finds an athlete may be on peds and then determines said athlete is not cheating from them; therefore USADA can be reliable and corrupt, at the same time???

how does this make any logical sense?
I’m not sure you understand how timelines affect this. The answer you’re looking for is “same time.” Part of me hopes you’re trolling.

No person in his right mind would ever believe Fedor has a single word to say in the GOAT debate, yet he has several fanatics to defend him here.
Top fighters and journalists have all said it, repeatedly over the years, I'd take their opinion over some nobody edgelord on sherdog.

On topic, Jones is a cheat. Great fighter but blatant cheat.

Back