Social almost 1/3 of gen z americans identify as lgb

If you knew what narcissism meant then you wouldn't have used it to describe celebrating this history which apparently you are aware of but conveniently left out.

Young people aren't allowed to celebrate it? Only old?

What benefits do I gain if I start dating men? Dental and vision lol?
Start?

straight couples often use the same medical advances to get pregnant as gay couples.

You should tell them about your radical idea I'm sure they'll tell you it's so novel.

so since very small number of straight couples cant produce a child naturally you equate that to 100% of gay couples that can't produce a child naturally?

imagine how dumb you gotta be to think those 2 are the same?

so since very small number of straight couples cant produce a child naturally you equate that to 100% of gay couples that can't produce a child naturally?

imagine how dumb you gotta be to think those 2 are the same?

Yes both straight and gay couples use medical advances to produce kids.

Since these advances exist, bitching that gay relationships are an issue because they can't have kids is pointless, because they can and do. Just like straight folks who suffer from fertility issues.

You are bitching about an issue that is not an issue because you like to bitch for the sake of bitching.

Last edited:
you don't believe some animals are born with no legs? you need study to prove that?

also still waiting for your study about bonobos...

I don't believe the trait of being born missing two limbs is remotely common in any species let alone across 1,500+. I believe it is a freak occurrence and has nothing to do with anything being discussed here.

I don't believe the trait of being born missing two limbs is remotely common in any species let alone across 1,500+. I believe it is a freak occurrence and has nothing to do with anything being discussed here.

so now you do agree anomalies happen across animal kingdom? good!

still waiting for that study though

Yes both straight and gay couples use medical advances to produce kids.

Since these advances exist, bitching that gay relationships are an issue because they can't have kids is pointless, because they can and do. Just like straight folks who suffer from fertility issues.

You are bitching about an issue that is not an issue because you like to bitch for the sake of bitching.

whos bitching? just pointing the obvious, but it seems pointing the obvious upsets you and makes you bitch about it.

now just cause we can use science to overcome certain limitations, doesn't mean people have to ignore reality to make you feel better about your lifestyle decisions.

heres a radical idea...

how about having kids the natural way?
They can have kids the natural way. Being gay doesn't make you infertile. On theocratic countries gay people do pass on their genes the natural way because they're forced to marry for societal reasons while repressing their own feelings.

Let hope that doesn't leak into adults loving children sexually.

For obvious reasons.. we can't have complete freedom in these respects or innocents will get hurt.
Sigh. Of course. Why do you think homosexuals are any more prone to pedophilia than anyone else that you would have to make that disclaimer?

maybe there's young dumb women teachers indoctrinating young kids, especially young girls, that they are queer

whos bitching? just pointing the obvious, but it seems pointing the obvious upsets you and makes you bitch about it.

now just cause we can use science to overcome certain limitations, doesn't mean people have to ignore reality to make you feel better about your lifestyle decisions.

You’re admitting the issue doesn’t exist because science, so you pointed out something you admit isn’t an issue in a debate for what? To bitch

You’re admitting the issue doesn’t exist because science, so you pointed out something you admit isn’t an issue in a debate for what? To bitch

the issue still exists, unless you have evidence that same sex can produce a child same way as opposite sex can

if so i would like to see that evidence with the one talking about bonobos

They don't promote it? More like they discriminate against it. That doesn't stop people from being gay though it just makes them hide it.

they discriminate by not promoting it?

there's always gonna be people acting outside of the norm, but youll see more people acting outside the norm if you promote and normalize certain type of behavior

They can have kids the natural way. Being gay doesn't make you infertile. On theocratic countries gay people do pass on their genes the natural way because they're forced to marry for societal reasons while repressing their own feelings.

sure it doesn't make you infertile which proves same sex is not compatible

Last edited:
Back