Amanda Nunes talking about retirement...

She has cemented her legacy and has nothing left to prove and very few credible opponents left to fight.

She's got nothing else to prove. She's beaten basically the wmma Mount Rushmore in Meisha, Ronda, and Cyborg. She's beat Val 6 outta 8 rds. I don't see anyother fighter beating her so I'd say it's deserved. No other fight would be of interest against the lioness.

Translation: I want more money.

Women earn less because sexism! Not because they choose other pursuits.

If they make the Holm fight she will steam roll her EASILY and put Holly into retirement from the beating. 2 big names retired in the same night.

She can do whatever she wants.

She's earned it.

That would be a shame but for my money you can't call anyone else the goat female fighter. Take out holly and what's left?

Once you've made enough money to start businesses and have an accomplished reputation behind you to propel them, who the hell wants to risk getting hit in the head more than they need to.....

What’s her financial plan? Can’t retire on that Reebok money

While it's fair to note that she did beat Honda, Rousey smoked the last 3 girls to beat Nunes in less than a combined minute.

If she wants to retire, now is as good a time as any.

Holly is more name than substance and unless she wants to rematch Valentina...

Her being there adds depth to divisions. WMMA would take a huge loss and would have almost no one to carry it and Thug Rose is almost AWOL.

On personal note, I have very little interest in Nunes Holm. Holly has been given enough title shots. She should win at least 2 more.

I think Nina and her want to have a family.

She has nothing left to prove. Especially if she beats Holly.

Just saw the champchamp with her arms full of bitches..
Rolling in the pussy these days...
{<tongue}

<puh-lease75>

I probably would as well.

With a resume like that, may as well retire as the WMMA Goat
Lol at “wmma goat”
If Nunes left tomorrow absolutely fucking noone would remember her in a year

I don’t know why but I tend to agree with both of this premises: She already made a resume to be WMMA goat (and imo she is); but at the same time I think no one would remember tf out of her once she retires, only hardcore fans. She didn’t gain popularity like Ronda or Gina, for whatever the reason.

She's got nothing else to prove. She's beaten basically the wmma Mount Rushmore in Meisha, Ronda, and Cyborg. She's beat Val 6 outta 8 rds. I don't see anyother fighter beating her so I'd say it's deserved. No other fight would be of interest against the lioness.

Lol at putting Meisha at the Mount Rushmore; she was beated by every single average and good fighter they put her against with except Holly, when she got a lucky last seconds win.

Back