American minorities more likely to dislike Israel than whites. Why? Far left making it a race issue?

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
We've seen decades of left wing media painting Israel as some genocidal, bloodthirsty regime out to kill Muslims. I think that might play a part......

My wife late grandmother was a fervent catholic and said that Israel was cursed to never know peace because jews killed Jesus

She was born in the 1910s so i doubt her opinion was relevant today.

Well, your grandma grew up in a time where anti semitism was reaching it's peak, with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the Catholic Church promoting host desecration and blood libel, and she was reaching adulthood during the time the Catholic Church made pacts with Hitler. Not surprising.

My grandpa fought against the Nazis in World War 2, and was born in Germany, and he still did not have high opinions of the Jews. The indoctrination was in flames those days, even more than the 1890s.

LOLZ,

So what? Every group has tragedy set upon them. Some just learned from it, and became stronger, and try to prevent. I dont need to sympathize with them for stuff that happened decades, or centuries ago even.
I assume you feel the same about blacks and slavery?

The far left is now illegal aliens, musims, blm, and lgbq

They are doomed and it will be a slow and painful sinking. But it should be enjoyable to watch.

Look at what Israel did to a piece of dessert. It makes their neighbors look bad. And people don't bring up jealousy today.
Alot of these Hate groups are jealous

They didn't kick anyone out, they conquered lands in a defensive war started by Arabs who wanted genocide. Learn the history. Still today Arabs make up a significant % of the Israel population.

The only reason anyone even cared about this region was because zionists in the early 1900s made it economically prosperous. I'm sure you would rather them be at the mercy of a sultan or caliph.

No they did kick people out. Its like saying the native americans started the war when they took issue with people taking their land lol

Ffs they still build illegal settlements all the time. The only reason israel even exists today because christian religious belief and because people felt sorry for them after ww2 and decided to let them do w/e they want with that area.

No they did kick people out. Its like saying the native americans started the war when they took issue with people taking their land lol

Ffs they still build illegal settlements all the time. The only reason israel even exists today because christian religious belief and because people felt sorry for them after ww2 and decided to let them do w/e they want with that area.

Are you suggesting they expelled innocent and non violent Arabs?

We've seen decades of left wing media painting Israel as some genocidal, bloodthirsty regime out to kill Muslims. I think that might play a part......

This might also play a part:

Israel: 50 Years of Occupation Abuses
Ramp Up Pressure for Accountability on all Sides

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses

Gideon Levy What I've Seen in 30 Years of Reporting on the Israeli Occupation

The occupation has its own language: An Arab is a 'terrorist,' detention without trial is 'administrative,' the occupying power is forever the victim and writing about its crimes is treason
read more:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/six-day-war-50-years/.premium-1.793196

UN human rights chief calls for end to Israel's occupation of Palestine

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/06/un-human-rights-council-israel-occupation-palestine

I personally believe jealousy is at its core (main reason, not only reason).

At the start of the civil rights movement the Jews and Blacks stood mostly arm in arm in protest against the existing power structure. Jews too were marginalized and struggling. But the Jews united based on them having learning that as a survival tactic and ensured Jew supported Jewish businesses and push each other to success. It worked for them. Meanwhile blacks remained fractured with lots of infighting and failed to progress.

The blacks then looked at the Jews rising up not just from oppressed but also to becoming one of the most powerful groups in the US and many started to demonize the jews for that. The belief that in them somehow rising up, they must have done something to keep us down.

This might also play a part:

Israel: 50 Years of Occupation Abuses
Ramp Up Pressure for Accountability on all Sides

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses

Gideon Levy What I've Seen in 30 Years of Reporting on the Israeli Occupation

The occupation has its own language: An Arab is a 'terrorist,' detention without trial is 'administrative,' the occupying power is forever the victim and writing about its crimes is treason
read more:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/six-day-war-50-years/.premium-1.793196

UN human rights chief calls for end to Israel's occupation of Palestine

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/06/un-human-rights-council-israel-occupation-palestine

Flip it around. Would the Palestinians show anywhere near the restraint Israel has shown if the tables were turned? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

The far left is now illegal aliens, musims, blm, and lgbq

They are doomed and it will be a slow and painful sinking. But it should be enjoyable to watch.

Look at what Israel did to a piece of dessert. It makes their neighbors look bad. And people don't bring up jealousy today.
Alot of these Hate groups are jealous
who pushes for multiculturalism every where except in israel?

Flip it around. Would the Palestinians show anywhere near the restraint Israel has shown if the tables were turned? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

WTF kind of argument is this?

Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. You don't get points for speculating about how much better than your adversary you'd be in a parallel universe where the roles are reversed.

You get points for being decent in this universe. And in the current scenario, Israel has an apartheid government and the longest-running occupation in the world, period.

WTF kind of argument is this?

Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. You don't get points for speculating about how much better than your adversary you'd be in a parallel universe where the roles are reversed.

You get points for being decent in this universe. And in the current scenario, Israel has an apartheid government and the longest-running occupation in the world, period.

Israel has states hemming it in on all sides, states that have widespread, genocidal support against Israel. They also have Hamas and Hezbollah within Palestine fighting against them. Yes, they do a lot of bad with their settlements, and arrests, but let's not pretend the Palestinians, or Muslims in general within the region, would ever give any quarter to Israel. You've got 8.5 Jews in Israel, and hundreds of millions of Muslim people who all want to see Israel wiped from the face of the earth.

There should be no question who is on the right side of this.

Israel has states hemming it in on all sides, states that have widespread, genocidal support against Israel. They also have Hamas and Hezbollah within Palestine fighting against them. Yes, they do a lot of bad with their settlements, and arrests, but let's not pretend the Palestinians, or Muslims in general within the region, would ever give any quarter to Israel. You've got 8.5 Jews in Israel, and hundreds of millions of Muslim people who all want to see Israel wiped from the face of the earth.

There should be no question who is on the right side of this.

The classic the ' 'savages' wont give us quarter so lets continue to abuse innocent people and expand' argument. The Muslims have conquered that area several times and there was no jewish genocide.

another oh poor Israel/jew thread from @SouthoftheAndes what a surprise.

Maybe minorities have a better sense of their oppressors, and they are connecting jew with Israel.

Back